What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I have usernames for the first time in months! Quick tell me what you need.

jimghjj said:
I have usernames for the first time in months! Quick tell me what you need.

Shampoo, white boards, security cam, walk through security thing and wide binoculars

Craig_za shampoo, white boards, wide angle binoculars, glass cabinets, pos machines, security walk thingie for duty free

craigza said:
I can see your user name and your pic is a bike?

Craig_za shampoo, white boards, wide angle binoculars, glass cabinets, pos machines, security walk thingie for duty free

Correct. I've accepted you as a friend,I see your username but this could disappear at any time. You need to link your game to your Facebook for us to see your avatar,I set up a fake Facebook account to do it. Next time you complete a collection or level up chose to post it on your Facebook and it'll save your avatar. Make sure it's the same picture you use on the forum so they match.
If you read this in the next 5 minutes let me know what you want and I'll send you a gift.

Help! Stuck with 4 broken planes and an upgrading repair base. I need Amperemeters, Hull Plates and Laser Cutters. Thanks! fclarke7

Let me know what you need.

jimghjj said:
Correct. I've accepted you as a friend,I see your username but this could disappear at any time. You need to link your game to your Facebook for us to see your avatar,I set up a fake Facebook account to do it. Next time you complete a collection or level up chose to post it on your Facebook and it'll save your avatar. Make sure it's the same picture you use on the forum so they match.
If you read this in the next 5 minutes let me know what you want and I'll send you a gift.

Thanks dude. I have done the Facebook link I think? Will change the forum pic. See below for needs please?

craigza said:
Thanks dude. I have done the Facebook link I think? Will change the forum pic. See below for needs please?

Sorry I'm not getting any of those on my gift list at the moment. Is there anything else you want?

Aw I've just lost all the names. I wish gi would sort this out!

jimghjj said:
Sorry I'm not getting any of those on my gift list at the moment. Is there anything else you want?

Glass case or calculator? Otherwise no worries mate.

If anyone can send me security camera would appreciate it. I need 2 thanks

captain flop (level 30) happy with anything you want gifting back, else fuel or passengers. Thank you, I love u all ;)

captain flop (level 30) happy with anything you want gifting back, else fuel or passengers. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Not a good game day for me - can't see usernames and hardly any avatars so can't find you. If you want to send me a camera, I'll return it.

Returned gifts to those of you whose avatars I could see this morning: (1) Additional Radar - Jimghjj, Vic123, CaptC; (2) Catering - Ircro, jce, kyle, Provost, Elcapitan; (3) Spare Propeller - Letgnis; (4) Deicer - Spare.ribs; (5) Master Plan - JaXe; (6) Navigation Module - Raxerx; (7) Filled Candy - jal pilot; (8) Beacon - Capt Boyington. Will finish gifting when I can figure out who I'm sending gifts to.

Jbg364 said:
Not a good game day for me - can't see usernames and hardly any avatars so can't find you. If you want to send me a camera, I'll return it.

Done, hope it works. Thx

Done, hope it works. Thx

Just returned it. If you still need another one tomorrow, send one tome if you can.

Hee guys,

Though I haven't replied as much, i'm still frequently reading the new posts. Thanks for all the stuff!

Question: I've only got one iglo and one skating rink, but while it says the drop rate is very seldom, it's actually very good! I've got everything pretty late in the quest, but already i have 12 ice palaces. I keep thinking GI will see this as a bug and probably fix it in the next update (instead of the user name problem ;)).

Do you have the same drop rate (maybe also from ice palaces and the sculpture park?). I suspect it is programmed to drop a lot if you haven't complete the collection, and then drop seldom when it's complete (and therefore it's better to complete collections on the last moment maybe). But that's missing and the drop rate didn't change.

What do you think?

stewartsathome said:

Will see what I can do tonight Captain

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back