What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

jal pilot said:
Hi there,

did my gifting today, trying to send useful things.

I am realizing that there are some items that never appear in my gift list, e.g the 4 benches needed for the stadium, while all the other 3 items appear alternatively. Is that just bad luck or is it a "feature" of the game?

jal pilot ; level 25; need: landing lamp; fuel additives; spare wires, thx!

Benches used to drop from flights before the Christmas quest but after they were taken off,i guess to make way for newer stuff.i managed to get 3 but not the fourth. I've also got an unfinished stadium that I'll sell when I run out of room. Just bad luck I'm afraid.

craigza said:
Thanks for the reply. Well there goes the airport dollars. :(

Each Friday a free code is issued that gets you 3 dollars use them each week the hotel is not worth the rush

lvl35 change to packing machines and cooling chambers or defrosters please or beacons for flights to Dubai

Hi all, thanks for the towels. I tried to visit those of you who I can see to try and give you the gifts you need.

Many thanks

Craig_za

need shampoo and towels as well as white boards please?

Hi, hope everyone is receiving there gifts :)

Sent today, Catering - Kyle, jce2702, Fannie, little angle Add Radar - Sian & David,
Beacon - Tumbung, Vibbster, Fuel - MammaT -- Cooling Chamber - Captionboying
Fuel hose - Caption Flop, Liily2, Zanydu, Jbg364, Mr pepper, Smoke Dect - Letgnis,
Landing lamp - Jal pilot. Hull part - Raxerx. Add Fuel - Jimghjj2

Letgnis said:
Fannie - when you have successfully switched FB account, can you post the steps on how you did it.
I've been trying to link the game to a different Account and have no luck so far; even asked GI repeatedly for help but to no avail.

I will be reaching out for help if and when I change mine but I will gladly pass along anything I learn. I think it may be quite a while before this happens though! Somehow I don't think GI will have the username issue solved any time soon.

jal pilot said:
Hi there,

did my gifting today, trying to send useful things.

I am realizing that there are some items that never appear in my gift list, e.g the 4 benches needed for the stadium, while all the other 3 items appear alternatively. Is that just bad luck or is it a "feature" of the game?

jal pilot ; level 25; need: landing lamp; fuel additives; spare wires, thx!

Feature of the game. My memory is terrible and somebody else may need to correct me but I think you have to fly for benches (possibly get them from android???) I know you can't gift benches from iPad.

revizzi said:
Yes, i try to gift almost everyday.... I ally need archive box and ergonomic chairs... I could use also a glass display...

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I will try to find you. Have you thought about putting up an avatar? It makes finding people so much easier! If you need directions for how to do it, just put up a thread asking how. Someone will tell you. I would but I don't remember exactly.

Red Dog said:
Hi, hope everyone is receiving there gifts :)

Sent today, Catering - Kyle, jce2702, Fannie, little angle Add Radar - Sian & David,
Beacon - Tumbung, Vibbster, Fuel - MammaT -- Cooling Chamber - Captionboying
Fuel hose - Caption Flop, Liily2, Zanydu, Jbg364, Mr pepper, Smoke Dect - Letgnis,
Landing lamp - Jal pilot. Hull part - Raxerx. Add Fuel - Jimghjj2

Thanks! I've been sending you spare props. Is there something else you need?

Looks like Jim has corrected me and flying for benches is no longer an option. GI just has to make this unneccessarily harder.

Hi all,

I am very new at this game and was wondering:
1 . How come I can only send selected gifts to different users? I.e. I can send the bracelet to some neighbors but not others?
2. Secondly, what is the etiquette involved? I.e. Do you send the gift you want to receive back, or how do you know what that neighbor needs? Can you see it from within the game?
3. My stock of gifts does not deplete as I send them to neighbors? Is this correct?
4. I can only send 20 gifts per day at the moment. Does this ever increase, if so how do I get that.

Cheers

Craig_za

need: DND signs, white boards, wide angle binoculars, glass cabinets, pos machines, security walk thingie for duty free

craigza said:
Hi all,

I am very new at this game and was wondering:
1 . How come I can only send selected gifts to different users? I.e. I can send the bracelet to some neighbors but not others?
2. Secondly, what is the etiquette involved? I.e. Do you send the gift you want to receive back, or how do you know what that neighbor needs? Can you see it from within the game?
3. My stock of gifts does not deplete as I send them to neighbors? Is this correct?
4. I can only send 20 gifts per day at the moment. Does this ever increase, if so how do I get that.

Cheers

Craig_za

need: DND signs, white boards, wide angle binoculars, glass cabinets, pos machines, security walk thingie for duty free

1. Not exactly sure.
2. It is my feeling that you gift what the person needs and hope that they are the effort to send you back what you need. Make sure you put up your signature in your posts with a list of your needs so that people know what to send you. Some people will just send you back what you sent them but unless you both need the same thing, this kind of defeats the whole purpose of this forum. Everybody should get what they need.
3. Correct. Your gifts may change (depending on whether you are just gifting or also visiting) but you will always have the same number of gifts to choose from.
4. So far, you only get 20 per day. No increase available.

I'm about to accept your friend request. Will send whatever gift I can get for you.

Frenetta said:
1. Not exactly sure.
2. It is my feeling that you gift what the person needs and hope that they are the effort to send you back what you need. Make sure you put up your signature in your posts with a list of your needs so that people know what to send you. Some people will just send you back what you sent them but unless you both need the same thing, this kind of defeats the whole purpose of this forum. Everybody should get what they need.
3. Correct. Your gifts may change (depending on whether you are just gifting or also visiting) but you will always have the same number of gifts to choose from.
4. So far, you only get 20 per day. No increase available.

I'm about to accept your friend request. Will send whatever gift I can get for you.

Thanks a million for the explanations. It was very confusing because my other neighbors keep sending me back whatever I sent them. :(

Cheers

Craig_za

Fred123thytdytdg said:
Each Friday a free code is issued that gets you 3 dollars use them each week the hotel is not worth the rush

lvl35 change to packing machines and cooling chambers or defrosters please or beacons for flights to Dubai

How do i get this free code. I have not seen it yet?

Craig_za shampoo, white boards, wide angle binoculars, glass cabinets, pos machines, security walk thingie for duty free

craigza said:
Thanks a million for the explanations. It was very confusing because my other neighbors keep sending me back whatever I sent them. :(

Cheers

Craig_za

If someone gets a gift from you but can't see your username or avatar(this is a fault within the game) they won't know who sent it. In this case they will return the gift you sent rather than sending nothing. Gi are supposed to be fixing this problem soon but I wouldn't hold your breath,it's been around for a while. I'm sending you a friend request now,once you've accepted I'll let you know if I can see your username and avatar.

jimghjj said:
If someone gets a gift from you but can't see your username or avatar(this is a fault within the game) they won't know who sent it. In this case they will return the gift you sent rather than sending nothing. Gi are supposed to be fixing this problem soon but I wouldn't hold your breath,it's been around for a while. I'm sending you a friend request now,once you've accepted I'll let you know if I can see your username and avatar.

I can see your user name and your pic is a bike?

Craig_za shampoo, white boards, wide angle binoculars, glass cabinets, pos machines, security walk thingie for duty free

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back