What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Mai Zack said:
Howdy everyone. Sorry to all my neighbours, had a hectic weekend so couldn't concentrate on gifting, was meeting my fiancés extended family, boy was it hectic. Will send gifts tonight!!

Mai Zack: level 26, smoke detector, pos terminal,glass displays and additional rads

Congratulations! Probably can send you a glass display later.

HVWH said:
Has anyone been able to delete the ice runway? I really need the space.

What I heard from them was a "definitely" will fix that in next update.............

Red Dog said:
I can always see your avatar, as I can see everyone's as well but most of the time only see usernames not names
I hope now all can see my avatar :D. as I visited a few neighbours and forwarded on my gifts

Yea! I can see you.

lilly2 said:
BTW. I sent a GI ticket in about the names and pics and they asked for details and screenshots, so I was able to send a shot of all pics and some usernames and a second shot with less pics and less usernames. ... Ircro with and without his pic essentially.

I bet you all $5 that they will say "we hope to have that solved with the next update". Ha!

I won't take that bet :) you are so right!!!!

Red Dog said:
You were right I post to FB , thankyou so much, go to show how much GI knows ? :eek:
I hope now everyone can see my avatar , thankyou again :)

I can see it now!

Thanks everyone for the avatar input! I think I will leave things alone for now and not push my luck. If they ever get the username fiasco fixed (wishful thinking), then I'll go ahead and switch it to the other FB account.

Hi everyone.

I'm trying to finish my 1st flight catering facility and still need 3 defrosters. Can anyone send me those or it's not giftable and I have to fly to get it?

Mai Zack said:
Howdy everyone. Sorry to all my neighbours, had a hectic weekend so couldn't concentrate on gifting, was meeting my fiancés extended family, boy was it hectic. Will send gifts tonight!!

Mai Zack: level 26, smoke detector, pos terminal,glass displays and additional rads

Hope you had fun! Hope to send you something good tonight.

L1ttle Angel said:
Hi everyone.

I'm trying to finish my 1st flight catering facility and still need 3 defrosters. Can anyone send me those or it's not giftable and I have to fly to get it?

I think you have to fly unless you can get them from an android player. They might have them.

L1ttle Angel said:
Hi everyone.

You can get them from Ircro on his android account

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need powerful radio transmitter, additional radar, beacon, nav module, fuel hose or duty free items.

Gifts returned to senders today (no usernames!): (1) Deicer - Capt flop, Pdxsk2; (2) Catering - Ircro, Fannie, jal pilot, Elcapitan, AdnazzyP, P3iii; (3) Additional Radar - Jimghjj; (4) Navigation Module - Sian and David, Lilly2; (5) Spare Propeller - Fred123, Red Dog; (6) Whiskey - Letgnis; (7) Grinding Machine - Vivien; (8) AI Bracelet - Jayhawk; (9) Handling Line - Avoxio; (10) Earrings - Kazrobo. Hope you got them!

Ircro - I'm thinking about starting a game on my android phone but would only do that if I'll be able to send gifts that aren't available to us on our iPads. Is that still the case? I don't want to run a second Airport City if the gifts are the same as those we already have - I don't need double the frustration.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back