What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I think that is the smart thing to do. Even with your level and stars back, you'd still have to buy all of your buildings again and upgrade everything. That will be very costly and time consuming. GI may give you back the coins and $ that you have now but it doesn't account for all of the "money" you already spent to get your airport up to the level it is now. I'd give connecting another chance.

revizzi said:
Thank you, indeed strange ideas of romantic cafes... It worked for me too with burger joints...

Tx a lot

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Occassionally I can see you at gifting time. What do you need?

lilly2 said:
Well, shoot. I tried it too and only got $6. oh, well.

Tried a second time and only to $6 also

lvl35 Need normal long haul flight items please propeller,nav module,deicer,fuel hose,beacon.

Didn't have usernames again today so I mainly 'Returned Gifts to Sender' to those of you whose avatars I could see: (1) Catering - Fannie, Ircro, jce, Provost, kyle; (2) Deicer - Letgnis, Capt flop, Pdxsk2; (3) Spare Propeller - Fred123; (4) Navigation Module - Sian and David; (5) Additional Radar - Jimghjj; (6) Archive Box - JaXe; (7) Hull Parts - Raxerx; (8) Beacon - Vivien; (9) White Gold Bracelet - Spare.ribs; (10) Fuel Hose - Vibbster, Zanydu. Mai Zack, I was going to see if I had a display case to send you but my finger slipped so if you received something strange and useless today it was probably from me. Still have a couple of more gifts to send but will wait to see if avatars show up in my incoming gift list.

It seems that you receive my gifts for sure when I can see your avatars, usernames and correct playing levels. I couldn't today so I hope at least some of you got what I sent. If you didn't - I'm trying!

Jbg364 said:
Didn't have usernames again today so I mainly 'Returned Gifts to Sender' to those of you whose avatars I could see: (1) Catering - Fannie, Ircro, jce, Provost, kyle; (2) Deicer - Letgnis, Capt flop, Pdxsk2; (3) Spare Propeller - Fred123; (4) Navigation Module - Sian and David; (5) Additional Radar - Jimghjj; (6) Archive Box - JaXe; (7) Hull Parts - Raxerx; (8) Beacon - Vivien; (9) White Gold Bracelet - Spare.ribs; (10) Fuel Hose - Vibbster, Zanydu. Mai Zack, I was going to see if I had a display case to send you but my finger slipped so if you received something strange and useless today it was probably from me. Still have a couple of more gifts to send but will wait to see if avatars show up in my incoming gift list.

It seems that you receive my gifts for sure when I can see your avatars, usernames and correct playing levels. I couldn't today so I hope at least some of you got what I sent. If you didn't - I'm trying!

Works fine thanks

lvl35 Need normal long haul flight items please propeller,nav module,deicer,fuel hose,beacon.

Jbg364 said:

Yep got deicer again :)

captain flop (level 30) happy with anything you want gifting back, else fuel or passengers. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Jbg364 said:

Got some username catering so probably one of them was from you. Thanks! Question - do you usually see my avatar? Mine is connected to my actual FB even though I had set up a fake one. Don't know why it happened but I'm thinking of trying to switch it. My only hesitation is that I don't want to screw things up if mine is one of the avatars that people always see. Your thoughts?

Before I change things and possibly screw it up, do all of you see my avatar most of the time? Mine is connected to my actual FB and I want to switch it to the fake one but don't want to mess things up if my avatar is one that shows up regularly. I value your feedback on this folks!

Frenetta said:
Got some username catering so probably one of them was from you. Thanks! Question - do you usually see my avatar? Mine is connected to my actual FB even though I had set up a fake one. Don't know why it happened but I'm thinking of trying to switch it. My only hesitation is that I don't want to screw things up if mine is one of the avatars that people always see. Your thoughts?

I always see your butterfly avatar.

I can usually see your avatar but not your username - I see usernames about 1/week. When you sent the catering yesterday, I couldn't see your pic or username in my incoming gifts. But this morning, your avatar was there (so I knew it was from you) but still no username. But the same thing happens with other neighbours as well (e.g., Capt flop) so it may be my game that's the problem and not the way you've set up your avatar/FB.

Frenetta said:
Before I change things and possibly screw it up, do all of you see my avatar most of the time? Mine is connected to my actual FB and I want to switch it to the fake one but don't want to mess things up if my avatar is one that shows up regularly. I value your feedback on this folks!

Hello!

I always see your avatar. (at lmeast until now).

I have no clue which gifts I sent today, kids took control of the airport... hope it is somehow useful

jal pilot ; level 25; need: landing lamp; fuel additives; spare wires, thx!

Jbg364 said:

Works for me

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need powerful radio transmitter, additional radar, beacon, nav module, fuel hose or duty free items.

Frenetta said:

Pretty much always see your avatar

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need powerful radio transmitter, additional radar, beacon, nav module, fuel hose or duty free items.

Frenetta said:

I always see your avatar pic. I think even when some others disappear I still see yours. But I'll check again to verify.

Frenetta said:

Always see yours

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back