What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

How am I going to complete the Ice Castle?? I still need Freezer, Snowmaker and Artificial Ice. :(

I didn't finish mine, I sold it. There was no way I was going to pay GI hard earned $ to finish building the castle. I managed to finish the skating rink but not the igloo - I ended up selling it too.

Jbg364 said:
I sent you a landing lamp - thought I'd take advantage of the fact that I could see usernames, pics and correct playing levels. It happens so seldom now that I wasn't sure I was seeing properly at first. Hope you got it. I am in the process of upgrading my control tower so I can add another hangar and start flying to Berlin, etc. but am holding off upgrading the repair base because I already bought an extra slot (finger slipped!) and don't want to pay $5 for something I've already paid for. It's really strange that you've collected all those beacons. I have more than 100 propellers now but at least I know where they came from. Just think how simple (and nice) it will be to play this game if GI ever gets their act together. I have an android phone and have been debating whether or not to start a game on it so that I can gift my neighbours different things but am not sure if I need the added hassle of having two games running that don't work properly.

Got the lamp, thank you very much! I don't know if I could handle 2 of this game either! The android does provide nice gifties that we iPad slobs can't get access too though :) You better make sure you have the right level repair base in place before you start flying your Jumbo because you know it will break down after a few flights and then you'll be sitting with a broken plane and no way to fix it. I don't know but if that happens, does it take up your repair base (making all repairs impossible) until you upgrade? If so, you could have a lot of broken planes sitting around before you get the upgrade finished. Like I said, I don't know if it works that way or not.

Jbg364 said:
Elcapitan and jal pilot - Accepted your neighbour requests. I have no idea how long you've been sitting in my waiting queue but was able to see usernames this morning so . . .

I have the same problem. Most of my requests are username and I'm not going there. I will go there if you have an avatar though!

Jbg364 said:
Elcapitan and jal pilot - Accepted your neighbour requests. I have no idea how long you've been sitting in my waiting queue but was able to see usernames this morning so . . .

Thank you! Received your transmitter too :) you should also be receiving gifts from me jul1aM2

I have the same problem. Most of my requests are username and I'm not going there. I will go there if you have an avatar though!

That's exactly the way I feel. I have enough trouble figuring out to whom I'm sending gifts as it is. Even the avatars don't always work for me though.

jal pilot said:
thanks!

just had a really cool bug happening to me. with the discount on land I decided to pay for the first time a little bit of real cash, and buy 6 green airport cash for 2$... and I was credited 90 airport cash (for 2 $!)

did my gifting, sent usual stuff, non of the special items requested by some of you were appearing in my list

jal pilot ; level 24; need: landing lamp; fuel additives; spare wires, thx!

Thanks for tip I tried the $2 option I got the same so my city just expanded by 6 squares so if anyone needs a building built for a quest tell me as have loads of coins and space now, just order 4 flight catering buildings as well, mega it's not often GI gives something for so little..

lvl35 Need normal long haul flight items please propeller,nav module,deicer,fuel hose,beacon.

Jbg364 said:
Today was the first time in days that I was able to see usernames - hope you got the gifts I sent: (1) Landing Lamp - Fannie, jal pilot; (2) Deicer - Capt flop, Letgnis, Rickcc, Sarah2; (3) Catering - Ircro, Porter029, P3iii, Yorkshireguy, OlaTomek, Elcapitan; (4) Powerful Radio Transmitter - Sian and David; (5) Spare Propeller - Fred123, Red Dog; (6) Additional Radar - Jimghjj; (7) Fuel Hose - Lilly2; (8) Navigation Module - Pdxsk2; (9) Filled Candies - AdnazzyP; (10) Grinding Machine - Little Angel.

Yes got it thanks and it said it was from you!

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need powerful radio transmitter, additional radar, beacon, nav module, fuel hose or duty free items.

Thanks for tip I tried the $2 option I got the same so my city just expanded by 6 squares so if anyone needs a building built for a quest tell me as have loads of coins and space now, just order 4 flight catering buildings as well, mega it's not often GI gives something for so little..

Well, shoot. I tried it too and only got $6. oh, well.

I had a similar thing happen to me (referring to the $2 option and getting 90 bucks). I was going to get the 32 bucks in game (96 in game bucks it was a triple weekend) and I was given like 1500 bucks. Thats how my airport got so large. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the number.

So GI have found my problem, why nobody can see my picture in game play
They say it's because I have a space in my username Red Dog
So solution is to delete my app then reinstall, they will credit me for all my coins and notes with my level and stars
So I think I'll give it ago what do think ?

Thanks to everyone for sending gifts, and thanks to P3iii & Fannie Fargo for your visits
Returned all daily incoming gifts and more

Red Dog said:
So GI have found my problem, why nobody can see my picture in game play
They say it's because I have a space in my username Red Dog
So solution is to delete my app then reinstall, they will credit me for all my coins and notes with my level and stars
So I think I'll give it ago what do think ?

Thanks to everyone for sending gifts, and thanks to P3iii & Fannie Fargo for your visits
Returned all daily incoming gifts and more

I'd say that's not true, I have neighbours with spaces in their names and I can see their pictures. Fannie Fargo for one, Sian and David have 2 spaces. Have you completed a collection since linking your account and accepted to post in your FB wall? Try that first, that's how mine linked.

captain flop (level 30) happy with anything you want gifting back, else fuel or passengers. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Jbg364 said:
Today was the first time in days that I was able to see usernames - hope you got the gifts I sent: (1) Landing Lamp - Fannie, jal pilot; (2) Deicer - Capt flop, Letgnis, Rickcc, Sarah2; (3) Catering - Ircro, Porter029, P3iii, Yorkshireguy, OlaTomek, Elcapitan; (4) Powerful Radio Transmitter - Sian and David; (5) Spare Propeller - Fred123, Red Dog; (6) Additional Radar - Jimghjj; (7) Fuel Hose - Lilly2; (8) Navigation Module - Pdxsk2; (9) Filled Candies - AdnazzyP; (10) Grinding Machine - Little Angel.

I received gift from you too :) thank u

captain flop (level 30) happy with anything you want gifting back, else fuel or passengers. Thank you, I love u all ;)

GLC23 said:
Are you sure really need to upgrade yet? Just got you get a task doesn't mean you need to do it straight away.... I.m at level 35 and haven't upgraded yet as I know I won't have the pax and fuel to fly the jumbo yet....

Level:32 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items

Ok, that's true, I can keep going without the upgrade. It's difficult to know what lies ahead sometimes so I think I just assumed I would need to upgrade

I'd say that's not true, I have neighbours with spaces in their names and I can see their pictures. Fannie Fargo for one, Sian and David have 2 spaces. Have you completed a collection since linking your account and accepted to post in your FB wall? Try that first, that's how mine linked.

Thanks, you are so right, next time I will post FB, and then see if it links

Last edited:
Jdm0101 said:
I've just finished this quest. GIs idea of a romantic cafe turned out to be hamburger joints for me - says it all about them really!

Jdm

jdm- level 32. need: old lanterns

Thank you, indeed strange ideas of romantic cafes... It worked for me too with burger joints...

Tx a lot

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back