What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I've looked on Facebook, but haven't found the weekend gift code yet...has anyone seen it? Last expansion sale, GI posted one that Friday, so hoping they will again.

Pdxsk2 said:
I've looked on Facebook, but haven't found the weekend gift code yet...has anyone seen it? Last expansion sale, GI posted one that Friday, so hoping they will again.

I hope so,I need it to open a repair slot to get my planes flying. I am tempted to wait though as gi have asked for a screenshot of my hangers and repair slot. Possible progress coming?

Pdxsk2 said:

January17 is the code for this weekend

lvl35 Need normal long haul flight items please propeller,nav module,deicer,fuel hose,beacon.

Fred123thytdytdg said:

lvl35 Need normal long haul flight items please propeller,nav module,deicer,fuel hose,beacon.

thanks!

just had a really cool bug happening to me. with the discount on land I decided to pay for the first time a little bit of real cash, and buy 6 green airport cash for 2$... and I was credited 90 airport cash (for 2 $!)

did my gifting, sent usual stuff, non of the special items requested by some of you were appearing in my list

jal pilot ; level 24; need: landing lamp; fuel additives; spare wires, thx!

Fred123thytdytdg said:

Thanks for the code .... Big help.

jul1aM2 desperately needs defrosters x 2 and disposable shampoo x 3. Am Lvl 32 so have lots to gift back! I'll add you to friends and will send as you need.

Elcapitan said:
Thanks for the code .... Big help.

jul1aM2 desperately needs defrosters x 2 and disposable shampoo x 3. Am Lvl 32 so have lots to gift back! I'll add you to friends and will send as you need.

Don,t have defroster a and you will have to buy shampoo so anything else. You need ?

Fred123thytdytdg said:

Thanks!

jal pilot said:
thanks!

just had a really cool bug happening to me. with the discount on land I decided to pay for the first time a little bit of real cash, and buy 6 green airport cash for 2$... and I was credited 90 airport cash (for 2 $!)

did my gifting, sent usual stuff, non of the special items requested by some of you were appearing in my list

jal pilot ; level 24; need: landing lamp; fuel additives; spare wires, thx!

No way!!! Will try that put tomoro.

Pdxsk2 said:

They post one every Friday.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need powerful radio transmitter, additional radar, beacon, nav module, fuel hose or duty free items.

Frenetta said:
Is anyone else receiving a lot of beacons? I don't have them on my list (and don't know that I ever have) but lately I've been getting a bunch of them (I have 113). I wonder if that is a default gift for me? If someone sends me something that I can't receive for some reason, do I get a beacon? I thought fuel was the default. Any ideas?

Strange. Maybe return to sender does that for you sometimes. I just sent you a landing lamp.

jal pilot said:
maybe you changed the date on your device to something in the future ? happened to me and gifting was out until I really reached after that date...

jal pilot ; level 23; need: weather display (2); fuel additives; spare wires, thx!

I've changed the date......but then there was pop up tell that travellers and cheater cant interact with neighbors.....
So what should I do??

Tumbuang (level 35), Need Items : Dispatcher Console 2x, Calculator 2x, Propeler, Deicer, Flight Meal, Nav Module

tumbuang said:
I've changed the date......but then there was pop up tell that travellers and cheater cant interact with neighbors.....
So what should I do??

Tumbuang (level 35), Need Items : Dispatcher Console 2x, Calculator 2x, Propeler, Deicer, Flight Meal, Nav Module

Once read that if you time travel you game will wait until you catch up with the real date. So say you time travelled to 30th jan and today is the 12th, you can't visit neighbours or gift until the 30th of jan

Last edited:
I need to upgrade my control tower to level 5 and my terminal to level 5. In total itl cost 280000 I'm coins!! How in the world did ya'l upgrade to level 5. I'm only at 35000 in coins!

revizzi said:
Hi guys,

Do you know which ones are the romantic cafes? My tech guys is asking me to find him some ships of hope there, but i do not know which are... I tried normal cafes but nothing popping out...

Please help... Ad if you have some ergonomic chairs to spare, i need 3 to complete my terminal expansion

Thanks

Revizzi level 32

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I've just finished this quest. GIs idea of a romantic cafe turned out to be hamburger joints for me - says it all about them really!

Jdm

jdm- level 32. need: old lanterns

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back