What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Update from GI on the ice runway situation...

They expect that to be "fixed with the next update..." Hm, I've heard that before.

lilly2 said:
Update from GI on the ice runway situation...

They expect that to be "fixed with the next update..." Hm, I've heard that before.

If I had a green dollar for every time I've heard that I'd have a massive airport! :)

Expansion Sale...

If anyone is thinking they need to expand their airport, the 50% off land is actually the best time to do it. It seems like they have this every once in a while, so I would only expand when this deal. Is on.

My airport is pretty large now and even $10 would wipe my cash out so I'm not sure i will do it. I have noticed though, that my current problem is usually not having enough passengers or fuel. I use them up quickly with the jumbo jets. Typically can send out 2 larger jets at a time every few hours or when I get on.

So, if you aren't up to being able to fill a terminal to the 660 passenger max, then you probably will need to expand sometime.

jimghjj said:
If I had a green dollar for every time I've heard that I'd have a massive airport! :)

Hahaha! We'd all be $ rich!!!! I started to buy some land with this new discount and then thought I should wait a few hours. I bet they are going to spring a new quest on us that requires more space. I better wait to see where I need to place it. Airport or city????

lilly2 said:
Expansion Sale...

If anyone is thinking they need to expand their airport, the 50% off land is actually the best time to do it. It seems like they have this every once in a while, so I would only expand when this deal. Is on.

My airport is pretty large now and even $10 would wipe my cash out so I'm not sure i will do it. I have noticed though, that my current problem is usually not having enough passengers or fuel. I use them up quickly with the jumbo jets. Typically can send out 2 larger jets at a time every few hours or when I get on.

So, if you aren't up to being able to fill a terminal to the 660 passenger max, then you probably will need to expand sometime.

I am just about to expand my terminal to 660. Then I will need more power, more $, more buildings to generate passengers.......

Is anyone else receiving a lot of beacons? I don't have them on my list (and don't know that I ever have) but lately I've been getting a bunch of them (I have 113). I wonder if that is a default gift for me? If someone sends me something that I can't receive for some reason, do I get a beacon? I thought fuel was the default. Any ideas?

Expansion Sale...

For 7 bucks it was a bargain i bought a couple of plots for future expansion

Just upgraded my repair and looking for laser cutters and hull parts.

Cheers

raxerx (lvl 23)
need hull parts, laser cutters

Frenetta said:
Is anyone else receiving a lot of beacons? I don't have them on my list (and don't know that I ever have) but lately I've been getting a bunch of them (I have 113). I wonder if that is a default gift for me? If someone sends me something that I can't receive for some reason, do I get a beacon? I thought fuel was the default. Any ideas?

That's weird. I thought that everyone had flight items in their gift list.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need powerful radio transmitter, additional radar, beacon, nav module, fuel hose or duty free items.

Barbara59 said:
That's weird. I thought that everyone had flight items in their gift list.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need powerful radio transmitter, additional radar, beacon, nav module, fuel hose or duty free items.

I know! I'm getting around 5 beacons a day! And I really don't need them! Strange!

Hi Guys,

I just sent out my gifts to my regulars. I've also updated my need in my signature. Thanks for those who have sent gifts to me.

Hi Guys,

I just sent out my gifts to my regulars. I've also updated my need in my signature. Thanks for those who have sent gifts to me.

Would you be able to set up an avatar/pic? I can't see your (or other players') username very often - not even once a week any more. I have no idea if I'm sending you a gift when I hit 'Return to Sender' and I can't find you in my neighbourhood. It's so frustrating but what are the chances that GI will fix this problem with the next update?

Hahaha! We'd all be $ rich!!!! I started to buy some land with this new discount and then thought I should wait a few hours. I bet they are going to spring a new quest on us that requires more space. I better wait to see where I need to place it. Airport or city????

That's right, the last sale was when they launched the Christmas quest. I bought some land then so, like you, will wait to see what GI has planned for us. Whatever it is, I hope they've worked on the username issue!

For 7 bucks it was a bargain i bought a couple of plots for future expansion

Just upgraded my repair and looking for laser cutters and hull parts.

Cheers

raxerx (lvl 23)
need hull parts, laser cutters

Sent hull parts - hope you got them.

Jbg364 said:
That's right, the last sale was when they launched the Christmas quest. I bought some land then so, like you, will wait to see what GI has planned for us. Whatever it is, I hope they've worked on the username issue!

Don't hold your breath!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back