What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Elcapitan said:
I've got a tonne of unfinished building and am flying constantly and not getting anywhere!

I need lots of shampoo x 4' defrosters x 2 and now rope blocks x 4. Not a sniff of them anywhere! I'm level 35, have lots of stuff people need and am MORE than happy to gift.

T

My username is Jul1aM2!

lilly2 said:
captain,

i had the pesky ghosts for a while. don't bother with the lanterns. that doesn't get rid of the problem. Go visit neighbors who have the halloween buidings - shops, pumpkin patches, cemeteries. keep visiting until you complete the great seal collection. THEN your ghosts will leave. it took me at least a week or more of focused time to get the last item or two. There are several here who have lots of those buildings..... if forget everyone, but I think Marsm, Mark82, Ircro....

Hi,

I still haven't completed the seal collection but I used the lanterns and all my ghost went and haven't returned.... Not sure how that works but glad mine have gone!

Pingways

Level:32 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items

Mai Zack said:
Thanks Fred 123 and Fred

This is very useful ok. I will take this on board and try this out today.hadnt thought of selling on of the runways actually or the roads Good call

Thanks!!

That's given you a lot more space to build for now, if you get any icons showing a picture of a road you need to put the road back

lvl35 Need normal long haul flight items please propeller,nav module,deicer,fuel hose,beacon.

jal pilot said:
hi fannie,

it is strange, I visited your airport, or at least I thought so, but it says it is on level 28. sent you a navigation module. Did you get it ?

jal pilot ; level 23; need: landing lamp; fuel additives; spare wires, thx!

Just sent you a display as my new neighbour

lvl35 Need normal long haul flight items please propeller,nav module,deicer,fuel hose,beacon.

jimghjj said:
Just sent you bright lantern.

Got it thx. Sent add radar back

captain flop (level 30) happy with anything you want gifting back, else fuel or passengers. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Fred123thytdytdg said:
That's given you a lot more space to build for now, if you get any icons showing a picture of a road you need to put the road back

It's worked like magic!!! Thank you guys!!!

I can see everyone's pic and avatar again so will send gifts accordingly

Mai Zack: level 25 need 1x ergonomic chair, pos terminal, anti theft gate, glass display

Jbg364 said:
Don't know why you didn't get it. I could see your pic so I know I sent the lantern to you and not someone else. If you need more lanterns tomorrow and want to send me one, I'll return it to you.

I checked my gifts and there was no lantern there but there were other gifts which I accepted and returned. Later I received a lantern from jim but when I went to use it, I had 2 lanterns!! I don't know where the other one came from so perhaps I did receive it without it showing as that gift. It's very strange.......

captain flop (level 30) happy with anything you want gifting back, else fuel or passengers. Thank you, I love u all ;)

jal pilot said:
maybe you changed the date on your device to something in the future ? happened to me and gifting was out until I really reached after that date...

jal pilot ; level 23; need: weather display (2); fuel additives; spare wires, thx!

Sorry, I gifted flight goggles instead of spare wire. Will rectify tomoro

stewartsathome said:
I checked my gifts and there was no lantern there but there were other gifts which I accepted and returned. Later I received a lantern from jim but when I went to use it, I had 2 lanterns!! I don't know where the other one came from so perhaps I did receive it without it showing as that gift. It's very strange.......

Sent you a lantern

stewartsathome said:
Oh no, I didn't. Could u send me a lantern at next gifting session please and I will try it.

Thx

Will do :)

jal pilot said:
hi fannie,

it is strange, I visited your airport, or at least I thought so, but it says it is on level 28. sent you a navigation module. Did you get it ?

I have gotten stuff from usernames today but I've been getting things from you regularly, so I probably got it. I always see people's airports at levels that are from 3-10 levels below what they really are. I can't wait to actually get to see them for real!

Mai Zack said:
It's worked like magic!!! Thank you guys!!!

I can see everyone's pic and avatar again so will send gifts accordingly

Mai Zack: level 25 need 1x ergonomic chair, pos terminal, anti theft gate, glass display

Glad to help. Look forward to seeing your changes.

jal pilot said:
hi fannie,

And thank you!

Hi guys,

Do you know which ones are the romantic cafes? My tech guys is asking me to find him some ships of hope there, but i do not know which are... I tried normal cafes but nothing popping out...

Please help... Ad if you have some ergonomic chairs to spare, i need 3 to complete my terminal expansion

Thanks

Revizzi level 32

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back