What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

jal pilot said:
oops :(
I had the same (or similar?) problem. Actually, my understanding is that problem arise if you start the upgrade while a plane is being repaired. then the base claims it is full, but whithout repairing the plane anymore. I had following :

- upgraded repair base to level 4 with a plane in.
- after construction time finished, base was empty, broken plane marked in the hangar, but no slot available
- had to finish completion of required items (done mainly thanks to gifts, THX!!)
- when the base was finished, no slots were available, had to pay 5$ to free one slot

I tried to explain this to support, bu the did their best to not understand what the problem was :-(

I am working with only one slot, just accelerating the repairs with the items collected. do you really need more than 1 slot?

btw those of you with huge airports, how did you get all this land??? next piece for me is 50'000 coins, and then 100'0000!

jal pilot ; level 23; need: weather display (2); fuel additives; spare wires, thx!

I don't remember what your airport looks like but here's my best suggestion: Make sure that you make the most use of your land. Really look at how people have set up their airports because you can learn a lot! You only need one little square of road to build a bunch of buildings if you arrange it correctly. Once I figured that out, I was able to reorganize and made a whole lot of new space out of what I already had purchased.

Jbg364 said:
Thanks. I just sent you a lantern - did you get it?

Hi, yes I got it thanks, need a few more and will try and get all five at once. I also need ergonomic chairs lacking that I could use additional radar to try and get the chairs in Singapore.

Hi, I could use a handling wire,beckons and some bright lanterns to try and clean up my pesky ghosts thanks.

Frenetta said:
I don't remember what your airport looks like but here's my best suggestion: Make sure that you make the most use of your land. Really look at how people have set up their airports because you can learn a lot! You only need one little square of road to build a bunch of buildings if you arrange it correctly. Once I figured that out, I was able to reorganize and made a whole lot of new space out of what I already had purchased.

I asked the same question as Jal pilot the other day, some spaces are soo impressive. How do you rearrange space in a full airport Fren, need the advice too :-(

Captain boyington said:
Hi, yes I got it thanks, need a few more and will try and get all five at once. I also need ergonomic chairs lacking that I could use additional radar to try and get the chairs in Singapore.

Hi, I could use a handling wire,beckons and some bright lanterns to try and clean up my pesky ghosts thanks.

captain,

i had the pesky ghosts for a while. don't bother with the lanterns. that doesn't get rid of the problem. Go visit neighbors who have the halloween buidings - shops, pumpkin patches, cemeteries. keep visiting until you complete the great seal collection. THEN your ghosts will leave. it took me at least a week or more of focused time to get the last item or two. There are several here who have lots of those buildings..... if forget everyone, but I think Marsm, Mark82, Ircro....

Red Dog said:
Thanks for the visit Fannie, yes I saw your pic, hope you like my airport, sent you spare prop & thanks for the fuel hose

Jai pilot thanks for being my neighbour sent you fuel add

Returned all gifts with a few changes for what you ask for :)
Today it was 40 oC very hot, lots of bush fires around, and very windy, tomorrow they say will be the same:thumbsdown:

Red Dog, you are from Australia, then? Hope you stay safe. I'll trade you some cold for some heat. :)

Mai Zack said:
I asked the same question as Jal pilot the other day, some spaces are soo impressive. How do you rearrange space in a full airport Fren, need the advice too :-(

On you airport you could sell runway 3 and move your fuel and power stuff into that space from the city side of the airport then get rid of roads you don't need you can tell by selling the road a square at a time and see if you needed it, your buildings will tell you. You have spare roads on your city side as you have a turning circle ,assuming we are viewing your latest airport.

lvl35 Need normal long haul flight items please propeller,nav module,deicer,fuel hose,beacon.

Saw Lilly's note below and will send additional radar. It can take quite awhile to get everything you need to complete a building you just need to be persistent.

Last edited:
Hi, does anybody know if perfumes and eau de toilette are giftables? Added those to my wish list anyway :)

I visit my neighbours, they are nice to gift me these items from their Grocery Store and Flower Shops
Arrr so now you know who visits your airports :eek:

captain,

i had the pesky ghosts for a while. don't bother with the lanterns. that doesn't get rid of the problem. Go visit neighbors who have the halloween buidings - shops, pumpkin patches, cemeteries. keep visiting until you complete the great seal collection. THEN your ghosts will leave. it took me at least a week or more of focused time to get the last item or two. There are several here who have lots of those buildings..... if forget everyone, but I think Marsm, Mark82, Ircro....

Thanks Liily, will try
Also thankyou everyone for your well wishes and concern, I'm over this heat wave, Brisbane Australia

lilly2 said:
captain,

Thanks for the advice, do you know what happens if you do not complete the airship port in the time permitted.

Hi, I could use beckons and additional radar.

Mai Zack said:

I just looked at your airport. You don't need the long road down the middle. If you draw out your airport on paper, you can figure out exactly how you want it to look in the end. Then you can start eliminating that long road where you can, and use that space for moving things.

Fannie Fargo I received your spare prop
but it come up as username as I always forward on my gifts, I visited your airport, then I realised it was you on level 28
I wish GI would fix the problem, they say their looking into it:eek:

If you draw out your airport on paper, you can figure out exactly how you want it to look in the end. Then you can start eliminating that long road where you can, and use that space for moving things.
I used Openoffice Draw for that. For those who are interested I added the file to this post. Just change the extension from txt to odg. An explanation of the colors:
green = no road needed
red = road needed
gray = road
View attachment AC layout.txt

lilly2 said:
captain,

This didn't work for me, I finally completed the collection but still have a ghost flying around!

captain flop (level 30) happy with anything you want gifting back, else fuel or passengers. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I don't need 2 slots,I bought 1 accidentally with a finger slip!

same happened to me too! hopping mad that I've wasted the airport dollars like that! :(

Anyway, have been doing countless flights to Moscow and Rio for the past 2 weeks, and not a single reinforced frame was dropped from the flights. Guess GI is testing my patience if I'll break and finally spent my $$$ to buy the items.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back