What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

GLC23 said:
Have added you as neighbour if you go accept

Pingways

Level:32 Pingways, I need: catering / propeller / duty free items

K got it,

Mai Zack: level 25 1x ergonomic chair

Hi, does anybody know if perfumes and eau de toilette are giftables? Added those to my wish list anyway :)

I've just upgraded my repair station to level 4 and have lost the 2 repair slots I had previously. I purchased one extra with dollars! This is taking money grabbing too far.you shouldn't have to lose things you've already paid for before,I am not happy.

jimghjj said:
I've just upgraded my repair station to level 4 and have lost the 2 repair slots I had previously. I purchased one extra with dollars! This is taking money grabbing too far.you shouldn't have to lose things you've already paid for before,I am not happy.

I now have all planes broken so I can't fly. I'll wait for the weekend bonus code to buy a repair slot for 5 dollars otherwise I'll wait forever for gi to sort it.(if they will?) although I won't be playing for a few days I'll continue to gift.

jimghjj said:
I now have all planes broken so I can't fly. I'll wait for the weekend bonus code to buy a repair slot for 5 dollars otherwise I'll wait forever for gi to sort it.(if they will?) although I won't be playing for a few days I'll continue to gift.

Oh no. If only we could gift buildings :D
Hope u get it sorted

Mai Zack: level 25 need 1x ergonomic chair

jimghjj said:

What do you Need to repair? We can gift you repair items.. What types of planes do you need to repair?

Red Dog said:
Thanks for the visit Fannie, yes I saw your pic, hope you like my airport, sent you spare prop & thanks for the fuel hose

Jai pilot thanks for being my neighbour sent you fuel add

Returned all gifts with a few changes for what you ask for :)
Today it was 40 oC very hot, lots of bush fires around, and very windy, tomorrow they say will be the same:thumbsdown:

Sorry that I still have a hard time finding you! I wish your avatar would show up for me. Will try to find you again today. Stay safe from the fires! Where are you? We had so many fires in Colorado this year. It was really horrible! Keep your eye on the wind and get out if it starts to look iffy.

jimghjj said:

This seems to be a new thing. I sent in a GI gripe about it. Funny, I haven't heard back!

jimghjj said:

Wish I could help!

jimghjj said:

oops :(
I had the same (or similar?) problem. Actually, my understanding is that problem arise if you start the upgrade while a plane is being repaired. then the base claims it is full, but whithout repairing the plane anymore. I had following :

- upgraded repair base to level 4 with a plane in.
- after construction time finished, base was empty, broken plane marked in the hangar, but no slot available
- had to finish completion of required items (done mainly thanks to gifts, THX!!)
- when the base was finished, no slots were available, had to pay 5$ to free one slot

I tried to explain this to support, bu the did their best to not understand what the problem was :-(

I am working with only one slot, just accelerating the repairs with the items collected. do you really need more than 1 slot?

btw those of you with huge airports, how did you get all this land??? next piece for me is 50'000 coins, and then 100'0000!

jal pilot ; level 23; need: weather display (2); fuel additives; spare wires, thx!

Just sent:

spare wire jmghjj2
fuel hose : frenetta, lilly2, tumbuang, zanydu, tigasef2

May Zack: i am waiting a bit, maybe the ergo chair will show up...

jal pilot ; level 23; need: weather display (2); fuel additives; spare wires, thx!

jal pilot said:
oops :(
I had the same (or similar?) problem. Actually, my understanding is that problem arise if you start the upgrade while a plane is being repaired. then the base claims it is full, but whithout repairing the plane anymore. I had following :

- upgraded repair base to level 4 with a plane in.
- after construction time finished, base was empty, broken plane marked in the hangar, but no slot available
- had to finish completion of required items (done mainly thanks to gifts, THX!!)
- when the base was finished, no slots were available, had to pay 5$ to free one slot

I tried to explain this to support, bu the did their best to not understand what the problem was :-(

I am working with only one slot, just accelerating the repairs with the items collected. do you really need more than 1 slot?

btw those of you with huge airports, how did you get all this land??? next piece for me is 50'000 coins, and then 100'0000!

I don't need 2 slots,I bought 1 accidentally with a finger slip!

Frenetta said:
This seems to be a new thing. I sent in a GI gripe about it. Funny, I haven't heard back!

I've had the standard open ticket reply so they will assign someone to it not that I'm expecting them to resolve it!

Vibbster said:
What do you Need to repair? We can gift you repair items.. What types of planes do you need to repair?

I've got loads of repair items but I can't use them without buying a repair slot :(

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back