What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

hi there

sent today:
nav module : tumbuang, frenetta, tigasefi2, zamidu
fuel : lilly2
ad radar: jmghjj2
do not disturb sign: mai zack

hope i sent something to capt flop, as neither avatar, nor name was displayed. seems I catched that disease too :-(

jal pilot ; level 23; weather display (2); fuel additives; spare wires

Frenetta said:
Mine has been fairly decent recently. The avatars have made it so much better!

I had actual names yesterday! For the first time ever!!! It lasted up till the first gift was sent

Jbg364 said:
Is anyone able to gift dispatcher consoles? I've had 2 planes flying to the Turkish Coast and Bali continually for more than two weeks and still need one console to upgrade my Control Tower to Level 6. Thanks in advance if you're able to help.

Nope, have never seen that in my list, propeller sent instead

Frenetta said:
Thanks for letting us know about Sian. If she gets back in the game, keep us posted. I'm just flying for collections and to earn coin right now. Seriously low drop rate for anything at all!

Second that one... When something finally drops, it's something I don't need... Working on competing the last 5 flight collections ;Berlin - Tokyo, but haven't have a drop in the last 5 days from those flights

And sorry about the absent from their forum lately, hope everyone receive my gifts everyday! :)

I have been playing Hay Day and saw this thread was pretty active so I am giving the game a try. Sorry to post here if it is the wrong place.

I have signed up a few friends. If I go to their airports and steal stuff does it hurt them? I don't want to do it if it hurts them.

TIA

JayhawkJulene said:
I have been playing Hay Day and saw this thread was pretty active so I am giving the game a try. Sorry to post here if it is the wrong place.

I have signed up a few friends. If I go to their airports and steal stuff does it hurt them? I don't want to do it if it hurts them.

TIA

Welcome you can't take anything from anyone's airport it's a bonus when you visit the airport , so feel free to visit as you have too to move on with the game

lvl 35 Need beacons only please

Vibbster said:
Second that one... When something finally drops, it's something I don't need... Working on competing the last 5 flight collections ;Berlin - Tokyo, but haven't have a drop in the last 5 days from those flights

Yes they do take ages to complete. The drop rate is rubbish. I actually completed at least one of them with items from the Christmas tree.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need powerful radio transmitter, additional radar, beacon, nav module, fuel hose or duty free items.

Trying to get my terminal to level 4 the drops suck for that one. Be trying to finish the stupid stadium i have like 10x 3 of the 5 items, but the last two will not drop frustating. Anyone else unable to sell their ice runway?

Add me: raxerx

Currently on level 20

need 2x stamps,

Please let me know what gifts u are after

JayhawkJulene said:

TIA

Welcome Jayhawk,

It's easy to spot you with your "J" picture. You get to visit more and more neighbors to get fuel, coins or passengers as you progress in the game. So, visit neighbors each day and send gifts to 20 per day.

jimghjj said:
Just did my gifting session. Sorry to anyone who didn't get what they want,I seem to have lost most of the avatar pics so I had to return most gifts. Very worrying,I hope they come back.

What is strange is that some avatar pics are present and some are not. I'm going to send in a support ticket on it.

Jbg364 said:
My patience is wearing pretty thin too. This is what I've been dealing with for months and have seriously thought about quitting but then GI launches a new quest and I get sucked right back in. Did you get the catering I returned last night? I'm keeping track of what and how I send you gifts and whether or not you receive them. If GI can't figure out what's going on maybe I can. It's a good thing I have such kind and understanding neighbours (like you!).

If I got it, I didn't know it was from you. I've been keeping track of what I get from you. I got a bunch of stuff yesterday that just had username with it, so it could definitely have been one of those.

Vibbster said:

I just got what I needed from Iceland so I could get a Spyglass. Took a long time! Been flying for Mexican food for quite a while now and only seem to get what I already have.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back