What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

JayhawkJulene said:
I have been playing Hay Day and saw this thread was pretty active so I am giving the game a try. Sorry to post here if it is the wrong place.

I have signed up a few friends. If I go to their airports and steal stuff does it hurt them? I don't want to do it if it hurts them.

TIA

It only helps so have fun!

JayhawkJulene said:
I have been playing Hay Day and saw this thread was pretty active so I am giving the game a try. Sorry to post here if it is the wrong place.

I have signed up a few friends. If I go to their airports and steal stuff does it hurt them? I don't want to do it if it hurts them.

TIA

I sent you a friend request. If you want to accept, let me know what you need.

Jbg364 said:
Is anyone able to gift dispatcher consoles? I've had 2 planes flying to the Turkish Coast and Bali continually for more than two weeks and still need one console to upgrade my Control Tower to Level 6. Thanks in advance if you're able to help.

I will keep my eye open for you.

Hi, I could use a handling wire,beckons and some bright lanterns to try and clean up my pesky ghosts thanks.

If I got it, I didn't know it was from you. I've been keeping track of what I get from you. I got a bunch of stuff yesterday that just had username with it, so it could definitely have been one of those.

I returned the catering you sent this evening just a little while ago. It sounds as though a lot of people are having trouble with the game today.

TIA

Just accepted you. What do you need?

Trying to get my terminal to level 4 the drops suck for that one. Be trying to finish the stupid stadium i have like 10x 3 of the 5 items, but the last two will not drop frustating. Anyone else unable to sell their ice runway?

Add me: raxerx

Currently on level 20

need 2x stamps,

Please let me know what gifts u are after

Will send tomorrow if I have a stamp but, in case I don't, what else do you need?

Thanks for the visit Fannie, yes I saw your pic, hope you like my airport, sent you spare prop & thanks for the fuel hose

Jai pilot thanks for being my neighbour sent you fuel add

Returned all gifts with a few changes for what you ask for :)
Today it was 40 oC very hot, lots of bush fires around, and very windy, tomorrow they say will be the same:thumbsdown:

Thanks for the visit Fannie, yes I saw your pic, hope you like my airport, sent you spare prop & thanks for the fuel hose

Today it was 40 oC very hot, lots of bush fires around, and very windy, tomorrow they say will be the same:thumbsdown:

There was a report on our national news this evening about the bush fires. Hope you're safe.

Red Dog said:

Hope your ok,stay safe.

Captain boyington said:
I will keep my eye open for you.

Hi, I could use a handling wire,beckons and some bright lanterns to try and clean up my pesky ghosts thanks.

Sent you a beacon.
I can see avatars and names today... well for now anyway

JayhawkJulene said:

TIA

Hi,

Have just accepted you..... If you update your signature we can see what you need for gift runs.

Thanks
Pingways

Level:32 Pingways, I need: catering / propeller / duty free items

Mai Zack said:
Sent you a beacon.
I can see avatars and names today... well for now anyway

Have added you as neighbour if you go accept

Pingways

Anyone had an update from GI re selling the ice runways?

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back