What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

lilly2 said:
maybe GI (i.e. "great incompetence") is fiddling with something and is making things worse?

Yeah they really don't like us gifting items,they think we should be buying them instead!

Not really flying much at present as all challenges completed and all stars collected. Have updated my signature as now collecting flight items. Am still gifting every day. Sian is bored and not playing so do not waste any gifts on her.

Thx

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need powerful radio transmitter, additional radar, beacon, nav module, fuel hose or duty free items.

Jbg364 said:
That's what I've found too. So far today only some usernames and pics. Have been holding off sending gifts hoping that usernames and correct player levels return. I got the catering you sent - avatar but no username in my incoming gifts. I'm going to return it to you - please let me know if you receive it.

Have got enough propellers now so would you prefer hose, module or deicer?

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need powerful radio transmitter, additional radar, beacon, nav module, fuel hose or duty free items.

Fred123thytdytdg said:
Yea we're neighbours and you have some interesting buildings I haven't seen before those tall red and grey ones

I see your avatar pic, Fred! Yes, early on in the game, when I did t know how valuable cash would be, I spent some on a mystery chest and got some special buildings. The red and grey towers are nice because they are 1x1 but still get decent passengers. But now, I think I'd rather have the cash.

Jbg364 said:
Is anyone able to gift dispatcher consoles? I've had 2 planes flying to the Turkish Coast and Bali continually for more than two weeks and still need one console to upgrade my Control Tower to Level 6. Thanks in advance if you're able to help.

Seems like I have them pretty often. If they show up, I'll send you one.

Jbg364 said:
Is anyone able to gift dispatcher consoles? I've had 2 planes flying to the Turkish Coast and Bali continually for more than two weeks and still need one console to upgrade my Control Tower to Level 6. Thanks in advance if you're able to help.

If I can find one, it's yours.

Barbara59 said:
Not really flying much at present as all challenges completed and all stars collected. Have updated my signature as now collecting flight items. Am still gifting every day. Sian is bored and not playing so do not waste any gifts on her.

Thx

Thanks for letting us know about Sian. If she gets back in the game, keep us posted. I'm just flying for collections and to earn coin right now. Seriously low drop rate for anything at all!

Just did my gifting session. Sorry to anyone who didn't get what they want,I seem to have lost most of the avatar pics so I had to return most gifts. Very worrying,I hope they come back.

Good afternoon all!! No avatars pics showing on my game today so I will send catering or fuel hoses to all my neighbours just to b safe.

Mai Zack:level 25; ergonomic chair x1, do not disturb signx1 Amperemetre x1

Mai Zack said:
Good afternoon all!! No avatars pics showing on my game today so I will send catering or fuel hoses to all my neighbours just to b safe.

From the sound of it, looks like today will be a hard gifting day for all of us. Let's hope the avatars return! If GI screws this up, I will seriously consider leaving the game. They are wearing out my patience!

Have got enough propellers now so would you prefer hose, module or deicer?

Me too! Saw your post above and was going to ask you what you needed. I can use any and all so whatever you choose to send is fine with me.

From the sound of it, looks like today will be a hard gifting day for all of us. Let's hope the avatars return! If GI screws this up, I will seriously consider leaving the game. They are wearing out my patience!

My patience is wearing pretty thin too. This is what I've been dealing with for months and have seriously thought about quitting but then GI launches a new quest and I get sucked right back in. Did you get the catering I returned last night? I'm keeping track of what and how I send you gifts and whether or not you receive them. If GI can't figure out what's going on maybe I can. It's a good thing I have such kind and understanding neighbours (like you!).

Just added you and sent a DND sign.

Frenetta said:

Tell me about it. I'm still waiting for a response from GI will c tomorrow

Mai Zack: level 25 1x ergonomic chair,
1x Amperemetre

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back