What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Red Dog said:
Gifts sent today,
fuel hose - Jbg364, Fred123, Lilly2, tumbung, Catering - Mr pepper, Raxerx,
Spare prop - Zanydu, Fannie, Sec camera - P3iii, All incl bracelet Robwu
Congna - jce2702. Packing Machine - Captionboy
Spare wire - jimghjj2 HVWH - beacon

Could someone please tell me if my picture is showing in game

Red Dog, I just received the security camera - thank you. I do not see your name nor avatar in my game. The only way I knew it was from you was your post. Can you see my avatar?

Thanks again

lilly2 said:
Just added you. And it worked this time.

(You too Fred) don't know why it wasn't there before.

Happy flying everyone. I've tried to gift things requested. Hopefully everyone's getting them and not having problems gifting like others.

Still can,t see you and I have really names now so are you lilly2 in the game ?

lvl 35 Need beacons only please

Thanks to all gifting me items....
Still dont know why my daily gifting periode didnt resetting until now since 2 day ago.......so I cant send it back to you...

Tumbuang (level 35), Need Items : Dispatcher Console 2x, Flight goggle 4x, Propeler, Deicer, Flight Meal, Nav Module, Fuel Hose

Not sure did get a fuel hose from a username with no picture but can see you picture normally maybe you should send me a duty free item as a test

I sent your gift 'Return to Sender' yesterday but will wait until I can see usernames, etc. and send you a duty free today. Thanks for helping me with this Fred.

I've had that happen more than once while actually visiting so I try to do all my gifting first (that is, if I can see avatars and names). Then I go back and do my visiting because it doesn't matter so much if I lose the avatars then. The ones I want to visit are already marked because I gifted them. I've found that this seems to work best if I start out with avatars showing.

If I don't have hardly any avatars, I visit a couple of people and then the avatars usually show up. At that point, I just gift till I'm done, then go back to visiting. It seems to work fairly well for me but not always.

When you send gifts, do you usually see avatars and usernames?

jimghjj said:
I'm doing Singapore flights for a while so I'd appreciate additional radar gifts for a while.thanks!

Me too, we can swap gifts if u like

captain flop (level 30) ergonomic chair x1, archive box x1, navigation mod. Thank you, I love u all ;)

lilly2 said:
Red dog, Don't see your picture either. But... This is the first time this has happened to me... I was in the middle of visiting neighbors and all of a sudden I didn't see avatar pictures that I normally see, including most of ours here. I'm closing out the game to see if that fixes it, but I sure hope GI doesn't mess that up.

Having the same issue. Have a lot of avatarless neighbours today appearing as username. I hope it gets fixed soon

Mai Zack said:
Having the same issue. Have a lot of avatarless neighbours today appearing as username. I hope it gets fixed soon

It's great today have pictures, real names its stayed all day but not visited anyone yet, your level 25 on my screens by the way

stewartsathome said:
Me too, we can swap gifts if u like

captain flop (level 30) ergonomic chair x1, archive box x1, navigation mod. Thank you, I love u all ;)

No problem,thanks.

Am I the only one who gets really envious when I visit my neighbours and see their huge cities, houses, buildings, this that and the other then come back to mine and look at my city and it looks so minuscule Lool *sigh*

hi there

sent today:
fuel additives to jighjj2
smoke detector to Mai zack
additional radar to captain flop, zanydu
meal to tumbuang
nav module to frenetta
fuel to lill2 (hope it is what you meant and not fuel additives?)
and I don't know what to tigasef2, sorry I tipped somewhere on the screen without seeing, I hope it will be useful...

and I finally got my stamp from a flight, so I don't need one anymore. Yuhuu.

<CALayer: 0x593330>

Mai Zack said:
Am I the only one who gets really envious when I visit my neighbours and see their huge cities, houses, buildings, this that and the other then come back to mine and look at my city and it looks so minuscule Lool *sigh*

nono, you are not. come and visit mine if you want, you will feel yours is large ;-)

jal pilot ; level 23; weather display (2); fuel additives; spare wires

Cheers Red Dog - my neighbours screen has gone half to buggery, not seeing you, along with half the usernames and corresponding levels of my neighbours... Sorry to anyone who has sent me something and they've had something crappy or mundane in return back from me, just a case of not being able to work out who you are and sending you something half useful rather than nothing.

jal pilot said:
nono, you are not. come and visit mine if you want, you will feel yours is large ;-)

jal pilot ; level 23; weather display (2); fuel additives; spare wires

Sent you spare wire

Mai Zack:level 25; ergonomic chair x1, laser cutter x1, do not disturb signs x2

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back