What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Fannie, I sent earrings this morning and also visited your city. It's been along time since I've seen the new and improved version. It looks really good!

jal pilot said:
Me again. sorry for the last strange post, I couldn't see what I was typing...

sent : Tumbuang and Captain flop frenetta : nav module.
tigasef2 oscilating beacon
may Zack hull part.

Jimghjj2 and Zamydu, what do you need? couldn't find in your last posts

jal pilot ; level 22; need stamp ; wide angle bino (2) ; weather display (2)

jal pilot ; level 22; need stamp ; wide angle bino (2) ; weather display (2)

Additional radar if you've got them please. I've just sent you wide angle binocs.

All the giftable items from my collections are complete :)

Because i need the same flight items as the rest of you, just send me what you need and i'll return the gift. I'll keep an eye out for people who need daily unique items.

Thanks!

lilly2 said:
MissyM,

Just saw you. Was trying to get to some hull parts for you and sent something else by mistake... Next time! I see your name in the game but no pic.

Hi,
My game is linked to Facebook tho so not sure y my pic won't show

I now have enough Hull parts thanks to Jal Pilot, Fred123 and another helpful neighbour. I now need 3 laser cutters ergonomic chairs and smoke detectors. I will send you a fuel hose just now

Jbg364 said:
Could see usernames, avatars and correct levels this morning so either returned gifts to sender or sent gifts through neighbour's list: (1) Catering - Ircro, Jackie, Lilly, P3iii, Letgnis, Yorkshireguy; (2) Fuel Hose - JCE, Red Dog, Vibbster; (3) Spare Propeller - Sian and David, Porter, Pdxsk2; (4) Beacon - Fred123; (5) Nav Module - Capt flop; (6) Earrings- Fannie, AdnazzyP; (7) Spare Wire - Jimghjj; (8) Smoke Detector - Zanydu; (9) Cooling Chamber - Little Angel; (10) Computer - JaXe.

Please let me know whether or not you received your gift today. I'm having problems gifting and the more info I have to give GI the better. Thanks for your help!

Got the earrings! Will send you something unusual in a little while and see if you are receiving.

Jbg364 said:
Fannie, I sent earrings this morning and also visited your city. It's been along time since I've seen the new and improved version. It looks really good!

Thanks! Got the earrings so our system still seems to be working! I wish I could see everyone at their real levels! I'd love to see the progress. I am loving the avatars. I can keep making changes and moving things around and I'm not worried about people being able to recognize my airport. Thinking about doing some more minor moving soon.

Jbg364 said:
Could see usernames, avatars and correct levels this morning so either returned gifts to sender or sent gifts through neighbour's list: (1) Catering - Ircro, Jackie, Lilly, P3iii, Letgnis, Yorkshireguy; (2) Fuel Hose - JCE, Red Dog, Vibbster; (3) Spare Propeller - Sian and David, Porter, Pdxsk2; (4) Beacon - Fred123; (5) Nav Module - Capt flop; (6) Earrings- Fannie, AdnazzyP; (7) Spare Wire - Jimghjj; (8) Smoke Detector - Zanydu; (9) Cooling Chamber - Little Angel; (10) Computer - JaXe.

Please let me know whether or not you received your gift today. I'm having problems gifting and the more info I have to give GI the better. Thanks for your help!

Received thx.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need propeller or duty free items

Gifts sent today,
fuel hose - Jbg364, Fred123, Lilly2, tumbung, Catering - Mr pepper, Raxerx,
Spare prop - Zanydu, Fannie, Sec camera - P3iii, All incl bracelet Robwu
Congna - jce2702. Packing Machine - Captionboy
Spare wire - jimghjj2 HVWH - beacon

Could someone please tell me if my picture is showing in game

Thanks Red Dog....still cant see your pict in my game......

I just wondering why my daily gift is not resetting since yesterday......

Tumbuang (level 35), Need Items : Propeler, Deicer, Flight Meal, Nav Module, Fuel Hose

Thanks Red Dog....still cant see your pict in my game......

I just wondering why my daily gift is not resetting since yesterday......

Tumbuang (level 35), Need Items : Propeler, Deicer, Flight Meal, Nav Module, Fuel Hose

sent you fuel hose also I visited your airport, I picked up 5 and got one gift .....I'll see if I receive your gift I'll send it back

Thanks! Got the earrings so our system still seems to be working! I wish I could see everyone at their real levels! I'd love to see the progress. I am loving the avatars. I can keep making changes and moving things around and I'm not worried about people being able to recognize my airport. Thinking about doing some more minor moving soon.

Got the whiskey you sent this evening. At first there was no username or avatar in my incoming gifts but later your avatar appeared (still no username). I'm not sure but think that if usernames, avatars and correct player levels show (and the planets align) my gifts are delivered. But when all three aren't in place, it's hit and miss. Thanks for helping me figure this out. At least now I have a little more info to give GI. Will wait until I can see usernames before sending gifts tomorrow and see what happens.

thanks to all who sent gifts.

My list of unique items needed is reducing thanks to your help!

Now I still need a stamp (stuck with a too small terminal without that las part) and 2 weather displays.

will come back later and see what you need

jal pilot ; level 23; need stamp ; weather display (2)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back