What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Gifts sent today,
fuel hose - Jbg364, Fred123, Lilly2, tumbung, Catering - Mr pepper, Raxerx,
Spare prop - Zanydu, Fannie, Sec camera - P3iii, All incl bracelet Robwu
Congna - jce2702. Packing Machine - Captionboy
Spare wire - jimghjj2 HVWH - beacon

Could someone please tell me if my picture is showing in game

Didn't get a fuel hose from you today. I've been having a similar problem with some neighbours receiving my gifts and some not. Can never see your pic in my game. Today was the first time since you moved into my neighbourhood that I could see your username. I really wish that GI would stop saying that they are working on the problem and fix it!

Jbg364 said:
Could see usernames, avatars and correct levels this morning so either returned gifts to sender or sent gifts through neighbour's list: (1) Catering - Ircro, Jackie, Lilly, P3iii, Letgnis, Yorkshireguy; (2) Fuel Hose - JCE, Red Dog, Vibbster; (3) Spare Propeller - Sian and David, Porter, Pdxsk2; (4) Beacon - Fred123; (5) Nav Module - Capt flop; (6) Earrings- Fannie, AdnazzyP; (7) Spare Wire - Jimghjj; (8) Smoke Detector - Zanydu; (9) Cooling Chamber - Little Angel; (10) Computer - JaXe.

Please let me know whether or not you received your gift today. I'm having problems gifting and the more info I have to give GI the better. Thanks for your help!

Not sure did get a fuel hose from a username with no picture but can see you picture normally maybe you should send me a duty free item as a test

lvl 35 Need beacons only please

Mai Zack said:
Hi,
My game is linked to Facebook tho so not sure y my pic won't show

I now have enough Hull parts thanks to Jal Pilot, Fred123 and another helpful neighbour. I now need 3 laser cutters ergonomic chairs and smoke detectors. I will send you a fuel hose just now

Laser cutter sent.

I'm doing Singapore flights for a while so I'd appreciate additional radar gifts for a while.thanks!

jimghjj said:
I'm doing Singapore flights for a while so I'd appreciate additional radar gifts for a while.thanks!

Got it thank you. Will send additional radar wen I'm able to send gift

jal pilot said:
Hi lilly2

no, I dont see you anywhere

jal pilot ; level 22; need stamp ; wide angle bino (2) ; weather display (2)

Just added you. And it worked this time.

(You too Fred) don't know why it wasn't there before.

Happy flying everyone. I've tried to gift things requested. Hopefully everyone's getting them and not having problems gifting like others.

Red Dog said:

Red dog, Don't see your picture either. But... This is the first time this has happened to me... I was in the middle of visiting neighbors and all of a sudden I didn't see avatar pictures that I normally see, including most of ours here. I'm closing out the game to see if that fixes it, but I sure hope GI doesn't mess that up.

Last edited:
Jbg364 said:
Got the whiskey you sent this evening. At first there was no username or avatar in my incoming gifts but later your avatar appeared (still no username). I'm not sure but think that if usernames, avatars and correct player levels show (and the planets align) my gifts are delivered. But when all three aren't in place, it's hit and miss. Thanks for helping me figure this out. At least now I have a little more info to give GI. Will wait until I can see usernames before sending gifts tomorrow and see what happens.

Send whatever you want to help figure it all out. We can experiment as much as you need.

lilly2 said:
Red dog, Don't see your picture either. But... This is the first time this has happened to me... I was in the middle of visiting neighbors and all of a sudden I didn't see avatar pictures that I normally see, including most of ours here. I'm closing out the game to see if that fixes it, but I sure hope GI doesn't mess that up.

I've had that happen more than once while actually visiting so I try to do all my gifting first (that is, if I can see avatars and names). Then I go back and do my visiting because it doesn't matter so much if I lose the avatars then. The ones I want to visit are already marked because I gifted them. I've found that this seems to work best if I start out with avatars showing.

If I don't have hardly any avatars, I visit a couple of people and then the avatars usually show up. At that point, I just gift till I'm done, then go back to visiting. It seems to work fairly well for me but not always.

Red Dog said:
Gifts sent today,

I still can't see your name or avatar! Hopefully it will show during gifting today!

Frenetta said:
I've had that happen more than once while actually visiting so I try to do all my gifting first (that is, if I can see avatars and names). Then I go back and do my visiting because it doesn't matter so much if I lose the avatars then. The ones I want to visit are already marked because I gifted them. I've found that this seems to work best if I start out with avatars showing.

If I don't have hardly any avatars, I visit a couple of people and then the avatars usually show up. At that point, I just gift till I'm done, then go back to visiting. It seems to work fairly well for me but not always.

I got real names so deicer sent

lvl 35 Need beacons only please

Red Dog said:
Gifts sent today,

I have one username with a picture of a black dog side on. It's not the same as your profile pic on here but the dog looks very similar. Not sure if it's using a different pic or just coincidence? Do you see my red motorbike picture in game?

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back