What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Not desperate for anything in particular at minute so am happy to gift back whatever I am sent, most things are useful at some point.

captain flop (level 30) ergonomic chair x1, archive box x1, navigation mod. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I did change my signature

captain flop (level 30) happy with anything you want gifting back, else fuel or passengers. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Fred123thytdytdg said:
Still can,t see you and I have really names now so are you lilly2 in the game ?

lvl 35 Need beacons only please

Yes, i'm Lilly2 in the game and have the same avatar pic. Are you Fred123? if so, you are in my waiting for response tab. check that and accept me. hopefully either my name or pic will show up, if not just accept anyway.. :)

Jbg364 said:
When you send gifts, do you usually see avatars and usernames?

Sometimes I get a mix, sometimes both. Sometimes I get hardly anything but "username". The act of visiting seems to have some effect on changing the situation (not always for the better). The trick is to stop visiting and just gift when you get to where you can see an acceptable amount of people. Works well when people just need things like props and wire and that kind of stuff.

Red Dog said:
Gifts sent today,
fuel hose - Jbg364, Fred123, Lilly2, tumbung, Catering - Mr pepper, Raxerx,
Spare prop - Zanydu, Fannie, Sec camera - P3iii, All incl bracelet Robwu
Congna - jce2702. Packing Machine - Captionboy
Spare wire - jimghjj2 HVWH - beacon

Could someone please tell me if my picture is showing in game

I was able to get actual names at the end of gifting today and so I finally found you! Still no avatar though. Sent you a fuel hose.

lilly2 said:
Yes, i'm Lilly2 in the game and have the same avatar pic. Are you Fred123? if so, you are in my waiting for response tab. check that and accept me. hopefully either my name or pic will show up, if not just accept anyway.. :)

I am same as username on here which I set up in error so it might take you a while to type

Sometimes I get a mix, sometimes both. Sometimes I get hardly anything but "username". The act of visiting seems to have some effect on changing the situation (not always for the better). The trick is to stop visiting and just gift when you get to where you can see an acceptable amount of people. Works well when people just need things like props and wire and that kind of stuff.

That's what I've found too. So far today only some usernames and pics. Have been holding off sending gifts hoping that usernames and correct player levels return. I got the catering you sent - avatar but no username in my incoming gifts. I'm going to return it to you - please let me know if you receive it.

maybe GI (i.e. "great incompetence") is fiddling with something and is making things worse?

Yes I received from P3iii security camera , your pic is always there, thanks Jce2702 for passengers and
Fannie for fuel hose, and many more, can see pics sometimes or names sometimes or sometimes nothing :(

Thanks for accepting me jal pilot will sent gift next time

Sent today, beacon - fred123, Raxerx Spare prop - mr pepper, Robwu. Fuel hose - jbg364 , Fannie, Lilly
Sec camera - P3iii, Spare wire - Jimghjj. Candies - jce2702. ( sorry)
Captionboy - cooling chamber, Tumbung - flight goggles. Stewartsthom - archive box

lilly2 said:
maybe GI (i.e. "great incompetence") is fiddling with something and is making things worse?

Mine has been fairly decent recently. The avatars have made it so much better!

Yes I received from P3iii security camera , your pic is always there, thanks Jce2702 for passengers and
Fannie for fuel hose, and many more, can see pics sometimes or names sometimes or sometimes nothing :(

This is what this game is like for me too. I'd say I see nothing about 60% of the time, pics only 25% and avatars, usernames and correct playing levels 15% of the time. It's really difficult getting the right gifts to the right players. I haven't sent any gifts today (about 12 hours late now) because I haven't had usernames at all today and the pics come and go.

Is anyone able to gift dispatcher consoles? I've had 2 planes flying to the Turkish Coast and Bali continually for more than two weeks and still need one console to upgrade my Control Tower to Level 6. Thanks in advance if you're able to help.

Thanks for accepting me jal pilot will sent gift next time

Sent today, beacon - fred123, Raxerx Spare prop - mr pepper, Robwu. Fuel hose - jbg364 , Fannie, Lilly
Sec camera - P3iii, Spare wire - Jimghjj. Candies - jce2702. ( sorry)
Captionboy - cooling chamber, Tumbung - flight goggles. Stewartsthom - archive box

Thanks Red Dog for flight goggles.......
I still need it 3x more.....

When my daily gifting resetting I'll send items you need.......

Tumbuang (level 35), Need Items : Dispatcher Console 2x, Flight goggle 3x, Propeler, Deicer, Flight Meal, Nav Module, Fuel Hose

Last edited:
All gifts sent were "Return to Sender" if I could see avatar and/or username. I'll apologize now if you didn't receive my gift but I'm trying . . . (1) Catering - Fannie, Lilly2, Ircro, P3iii, AdnazzyP, jce; (2) Beacon - Fred123, Quiard, Provost; (3) Spare Propeller - Sian and David, Vibbster, Letgnis; (4) Additional Radar - Jimghjj; (5) Navigation Module - Capt flop; (6) Weather Display - Raxerx; (7) Deicer - Spare.ribs, Pdxsk2; (8) Channel Bar - Capt Boyington

lilly2 said:
Yes, i'm Lilly2 in the game and have the same avatar pic

Yea we're neighbours and you have some interesting buildings I haven't seen before those tall red and grey ones..

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back