What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Sian - you have indicated you need duty free stuff, i assume the makeup, cognac and single malt whisky are okay for you?

Letgnis said:
Sian - you have indicated you need duty free stuff, i assume the makeup, cognac and single malt whisky are okay for you?

Yes thank you.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need powerful radio transmitter, additional radar, beacon, nav module, fuel hose or duty free items.

Thanks Fred 123 and Fred

This is very useful ok. I will take this on board and try this out today.hadnt thought of selling on of the runways actually or the roads Good call

Thanks!!

Hi guys,

I've just sent out a bunch of gifts. I've also updated my need list. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

stewartsathome said:
This didn't work for me, I finally completed the collection but still have a ghost flying around!

captain flop (level 30) happy with anything you want gifting back, else fuel or passengers. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Did you zap the ghosts with bright lanterns after you had the seal collection done? That's what I did and it got rid of the ghosts. I still have one of those black whirly thingies though. I need aerosol for it and I'm not buying it. I'll learn to love that little whirly guy.

Letgnis said:
same happened to me too! hopping mad that I've wasted the airport dollars like that! :(

Anyway, have been doing countless flights to Moscow and Rio for the past 2 weeks, and not a single reinforced frame was dropped from the flights. Guess GI is testing my patience if I'll break and finally spent my $$$ to buy the items.

I think we all have particular items which are really hard for us to get. For me, it's a surfboard from Bali, fruit from Rio, the pic of Marilyn Monroe from NY and whatever it is you need from Paris to complete the Phoenix collection. I have been flying to all of these places nonstop for weeks and other than 1 surfboard, I've had no luck at all. I know that other people get these things without any problem. I think these are just my hard-to-get items.

Thanks to all sharing me items........
My daily gift still zero until now since 3 day ago.....still waiting for this......I dont know why......so I cant share items to neighbors......

Tumbuang (level 35), Need Items : Dispatcher Console 2x, Flight goggle 1x, Propeler, Deicer, Flight Meal, Nav Module

Frenetta said:
Did you zap the ghosts with bright lanterns after you had the seal collection done? That's what I did and it got rid of the ghosts. I still have one of those black whirly thingies though. I need aerosol for it and I'm not buying it. I'll learn to love that little whirly guy.

Oh no, I didn't. Could u send me a lantern at next gifting session please and I will try it.

Thx

captain flop (level 30) happy with anything you want gifting back, else fuel or passengers. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Oh no, I didn't. Could u send me a lantern at next gifting session please and I will try it.

Thx

Just sent a bright lantern - hope you got it.

Jbg364 said:
Just sent a bright lantern - hope you got it.

Unfortunately not :( but just paid you a visit and sent deicer, hope u received that

Unfortunately not :( but just paid you a visit and sent deicer, hope u received that

Don't know why you didn't get it. I could see your pic so I know I sent the lantern to you and not someone else. If you need more lanterns tomorrow and want to send me one, I'll return it to you.

stewartsathome said:

Thx

Just sent you bright lantern.

tumbuang said:
Thanks to all sharing me items........
My daily gift still zero until now since 3 day ago.....still waiting for this......I dont know why......so I cant share items to neighbors......

Tumbuang (level 35), Need Items : Dispatcher Console 2x, Flight goggle 1x, Propeler, Deicer, Flight Meal, Nav Module

maybe you changed the date on your device to something in the future ? happened to me and gifting was out until I really reached after that date...

jal pilot ; level 23; need: weather display (2); fuel additives; spare wires, thx!

Frenetta said:
I think we all have particular items which are really hard for us to get. For me, it's a surfboard from Bali, fruit from Rio, the pic of Marilyn Monroe from NY and whatever it is you need from Paris to complete the Phoenix collection. I have been flying to all of these places nonstop for weeks and other than 1 surfboard, I've had no luck at all. I know that other people get these things without any problem. I think these are just my hard-to-get items.

hi fannie,

it is strange, I visited your airport, or at least I thought so, but it says it is on level 28. sent you a navigation module. Did you get it ?

jal pilot ; level 23; need: landing lamp; fuel additives; spare wires, thx!

I've got a tonne of unfinished building and am flying constantly and not getting anywhere!

I need lots of shampoo x 4' defrosters x 2 and now rope blocks x 4. Not a sniff of them anywhere! I'm level 35, have lots of stuff people need and am MORE than happy to gift.

My username is Jul1aM2

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back