What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

How am I going to complete the Ice Castle?? I still need Freezer, Snowmaker and Artificial Ice. :(

Mai Zack said:
I need to upgrade my control tower to level 5 and my terminal to level 5. In total itl cost 280000 I'm coins!! How in the world did ya'l upgrade to level 5. I'm only at 35000 in coins!

Are you sure really need to upgrade yet? Just got you get a task doesn't mean you need to do it straight away.... I.m at level 35 and haven't upgraded yet as I know I won't have the pax and fuel to fly the jumbo yet....

Level:32 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items

Huhu, hello folks, i lost my ipad yesterday so no i must re-download airport game to play on phone, bad luck :(. Please dont reject my friend request when i qm just level 5. Thanks, Nhim beo (my code is ar7yieu - plz add me)

Last edited:
lilly2 said:
Strange. Maybe return to sender does that for you sometimes. I just sent you a landing lamp.

I would think it was return to sender but I only have 2 people I send beacons to. It's just strange.

Mai Zack said:
I need to upgrade my control tower to level 5 and my terminal to level 5. In total itl cost 280000 I'm coins!! How in the world did ya'l upgrade to level 5. I'm only at 35000 in coins!

I saved for a long time to do my upgrading. It was a very long process.

Jdm0101 said:
I've just finished this quest. GIs idea of a romantic cafe turned out to be hamburger joints for me - says it all about them really!

Jdm

jdm- level 32. need: old lanterns

Do you really still need old lanterns? If so, I'll send you one but if not, what do you need?

axlkugj said:
How am I going to complete the Ice Castle?? I still need Freezer, Snowmaker and Artificial Ice. :(

Unfortunately, GI's answer is $. We are all angry about this one!

Frenetta said:
Do you really still need old lanterns? If so, I'll send you one but if not, what do you need?

No just forgot to update my signiture before posting! Should be correct now. Thanks.

jdm- level 32. need: anything for long distance flying

Today was the first time in days that I was able to see usernames - hope you got the gifts I sent: (1) Landing Lamp - Fannie, jal pilot; (2) Deicer - Capt flop, Letgnis, Rickcc, Sarah2; (3) Catering - Ircro, Porter029, P3iii, Yorkshireguy, OlaTomek, Elcapitan; (4) Powerful Radio Transmitter - Sian and David; (5) Spare Propeller - Fred123, Red Dog; (6) Additional Radar - Jimghjj; (7) Fuel Hose - Lilly2; (8) Navigation Module - Pdxsk2; (9) Filled Candies - AdnazzyP; (10) Grinding Machine - Little Angel.

I would think it was return to sender but I only have 2 people I send beacons to. It's just strange.

I sent you a landing lamp - thought I'd take advantage of the fact that I could see usernames, pics and correct playing levels. It happens so seldom now that I wasn't sure I was seeing properly at first. Hope you got it. I am in the process of upgrading my control tower so I can add another hangar and start flying to Berlin, etc. but am holding off upgrading the repair base because I already bought an extra slot (finger slipped!) and don't want to pay $5 for something I've already paid for. It's really strange that you've collected all those beacons. I have more than 100 propellers now but at least I know where they came from. Just think how simple (and nice) it will be to play this game if GI ever gets their act together. I have an android phone and have been debating whether or not to start a game on it so that I can gift my neighbours different things but am not sure if I need the added hassle of having two games running that don't work properly.

I need Oscillating Beacons, Nav Modules, Spare Propellers & Flight Catering mainly. The more the better.

My username is: Bennett Airways level 35

Elcapitan and jal pilot - Accepted your neighbour requests. I have no idea how long you've been sitting in my waiting queue but was able to see usernames this morning so . . .

Jdm0101 said:
No just forgot to update my signiture before posting! Should be correct now. Thanks.

jdm- level 32. need: anything for long distance flying

Will get you something

Jbg364 said:
Today was the first time in days that I was able to see usernames - hope you got the gifts I sent: (1) Landing Lamp - Fannie, jal pilot; (2) Deicer - Capt flop, Letgnis, Rickcc, Sarah2; (3) Catering - Ircro, Porter029, P3iii, Yorkshireguy, OlaTomek, Elcapitan; (4) Powerful Radio Transmitter - Sian and David; (5) Spare Propeller - Fred123, Red Dog; (6) Additional Radar - Jimghjj; (7) Fuel Hose - Lilly2; (8) Navigation Module - Pdxsk2; (9) Filled Candies - AdnazzyP; (10) Grinding Machine - Little Angel.

Got it..Thanks!

Jbg364 said:

Yes thanks got it

lvl35 Need normal long haul flight items please propeller,nav module,deicer,fuel hose,beacon.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back