What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

BTW. I sent a GI ticket in about the names and pics and they asked for details and screenshots, so I was able to send a shot of all pics and some usernames and a second shot with less pics and less usernames. ... Ircro with and without his pic essentially.

I bet you all $5 that they will say "we hope to have that solved with the next update". Ha!

lilly2 said:
BTW. I sent a GI ticket in about the names and pics and they asked for details and screenshots, so I was able to send a shot of all pics and some usernames and a second shot with less pics and less usernames. ... Ircro with and without his pic essentially.

I bet you all $5 that they will say "we hope to have that solved with the next update". Ha!

Or "we are working hard to delete your avatars so you can't gift items you should be buying from us!"

jimghjj said:
Or "we are working hard to delete your avatars so you can't gift items you should be buying from us!"

Lol, that sounds more like it

captain flop (level 30) happy with anything you want gifting back, else fuel or passengers. Thank you, I love u all ;)

jimghjj said:

Don't give them ideas :)

lvl35 change to packing machines and cooling chambers or defrosters please or beacons for flights to Dubai

Jbg364 said:
I can usually see your avatar but not your username - I see usernames about 1/week. When you sent the catering yesterday, I couldn't see your pic or username in my incoming gifts. But this morning, your avatar was there (so I knew it was from you) but still no username. But the same thing happens with other neighbours as well (e.g., Capt flop) so it may be my game that's the problem and not the way you've set up your avatar/FB.

I'm worried that if I change it to the fake account, it might not show up all the time any more. (Now that I know it's showing up)

I'm worried that if I change it to the fake account, it might not show up all the time any more. (Now that I know it's showing up)

It's hard to know what to do, isn't it? Until GI fixes the problems we're having with the game, I'm hesitant to touch anything. I don't know about you, but I would much rather they fix the username issue, etc. than spend their time coming up with and launching a new quest. They should do what they need to do to keep their paying customers happy - and I'm sure many, if not most of us have spent real $$$ on this game. If I hear once more that a problem will be fixed in the next or upcoming upgrade I'm going to scream. At this point, it means absolutely nothing when they say that. Really, it's laughable!

I'd say that's not true, I have neighbours with spaces in their names and I can see their pictures. Fannie Fargo for one, Sian and David have 2 spaces. Have you completed a collection since linking your account and accepted to post in your FB wall? Try that first, that's how mine linked.

captain flop (level 30) happy with anything you want gifting back, else fuel or passengers. Thank you, I love u all ;)

You were right I post to FB , thankyou so much, go to show how much GI knows ? :eek:
I hope now everyone can see my avatar , thankyou again :)

Before I change things and possibly screw it up, do all of you see my avatar most of the time? Mine is connected to my actual FB and I want to switch it to the fake one but don't want to mess things up if my avatar is one that shows up regularly. I value your feedback on this folks!

I can always see your avatar, as I can see everyone's as well but most of the time only see usernames not names
I hope now all can see my avatar :D. as I visited a few neighbours and forwarded on my gifts

You were right I post to FB , thankyou so much, go to show how much GI knows ? :eek:

Excellent! Now that I can find you, I'll send a propeller tomorrow unless you'd rather have something else.

Hi all i'm relitivley new to this, my username is limmy02. Can anyone help me out i need a channel bar and Rope block. I will send any other items anyone requests.

Jbg364 said:
It's hard to know what to do, isn't it? Until GI fixes the problems we're having with the game, I'm hesitant to touch anything. I don't know about you, but I would much rather they fix the username issue, etc. than spend their time coming up with and launching a new quest. They should do what they need to do to keep their paying customers happy - and I'm sure many, if not most of us have spent real $$$ on this game. If I hear once more that a problem will be fixed in the next or upcoming upgrade I'm going to scream. At this point, it means absolutely nothing when they say that. Really, it's laughable!

This is exactly the argument I put to them in my complaint a few months ago. How can people invest real money and time on the game if they don't have confidence in the program? Call me a cynic,but I predicted there would be problems with the avatars as soon as it was discovered as a fix to the username problem.
We'll see if a new version sorts it out. I for one won't be holding my breath.

Red Dog said:

I see you!

Has anyone been able to delete the ice runway? I really need the space.

Howdy everyone. Sorry to all my neighbours, had a hectic weekend so couldn't concentrate on gifting, was meeting my fiancés extended family, boy was it hectic. Will send gifts tonight!!

Mai Zack: level 26, smoke detector, pos terminal,glass displays and additional rads

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back