What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Nick191078 said:
Please add me as neighbour, daily player will send gifts. Nick191078

Thanks

Get invalid code when adding you try adding me as per the name above

lvl35 change to packing machines and cooling chambers or defrosters please or beacons for flights to Dubai

Gifting done - hope you got what you need!

Thanks
Pingways

Level:32 Pingways, I need: catering / air vent/ tv panels / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially whiskey and cognac

GLC23 said:
Gifting done - hope you got what you need!

Thanks
Pingways

Level:32 Pingways, I need: catering / air vent/ tv panels / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially whiskey and cognac

Perfect thanks

lvl35 change to packing machines and cooling chambers or defrosters please or beacons for flights to Dubai

Hi all,

I am new here and will try my best to help out with what you require. Please add me - Craig_za and I will try to help you as best I can.

Cheers

Craig

need shampoo and towels as well as white boards please?

Red Dog said:
You were right I post to FB , thankyou so much, go to show how much GI knows ? :eek:
I hope now everyone can see my avatar , thankyou again :)

I have your aviator for first time never seen it before on the airport

Frenetta said:
Before I change things and possibly screw it up, do all of you see my avatar most of the time? Mine is connected to my actual FB and I want to switch it to the fake one but don't want to mess things up if my avatar is one that shows up regularly. I value your feedback on this folks!

Butterfly for me too.. But today I saw nothing, no avatars at all

craigza said:
Hi all,

I am new here and will try my best to help out with what you require. Please add me - Craig_za and I will try to help you as best I can.

Cheers

Craig

need shampoo and towels as well as white boards please?

You will need to buy shampoo can't be gifted on iPad.

Bilove said:
Huhu, hello folks, i lost my ipad yesterday so no i must re-download airport game to play on phone, bad luck :(. Please dont reject my friend request when i qm just level 5. Thanks, Nhim beo (my code is ar7yieu - plz add me)

I have sent you a request see you are now up to level 8.

Hi, I could use beckons.

Jbg364 said:
I didn't finish mine, I sold it. There was no way I was going to pay GI hard earned $ to finish building the castle. I managed to finish the skating rink but not the igloo - I ended up selling it too.

I am in the same boat but have decided to keep my unfinished castle in the off chance it can be completed next year. What do you think am I just a hopeless dreamer who has had too much pixie dust?

Hi, I could use beckons.

limmy02 said:
Hi all i'm relitivley new to this, my username is limmy02. Can anyone help me out i need a channel bar and Rope block. I will send any other items anyone requests.

Hi, sent a request to you.

Hi, I could use beckons.

Ircro - I'm thinking about starting a game on my android phone but would only do that if I'll be able to send gifts that aren't available to us on our iPads. Is that still the case? I don't want to run a second Airport City if the gifts are the same as those we already have - I don't need double the frustration.

I started a game on android and have been testing to see if I could send special gifts to myself. But it seems certain gifts get converted to fuel when I received it on the ipad account. Anyway, the android game has refused to load for the last few days, guess I'll be leaving it as such. Not planning to raise a ticket to GI to fix it.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the avatar input! I think I will leave things alone for now and not push my luck. If they ever get the username fiasco fixed (wishful thinking), then I'll go ahead and switch it to the other FB account.

Fannie - when you have successfully switched FB account, can you post the steps on how you did it.
I've been trying to link the game to a different Account and have no luck so far; even asked GI repeatedly for help but to no avail.

Hi there,

did my gifting today, trying to send useful things.

I am realizing that there are some items that never appear in my gift list, e.g the 4 benches needed for the stadium, while all the other 3 items appear alternatively. Is that just bad luck or is it a "feature" of the game?

jal pilot ; level 25; need: landing lamp; fuel additives; spare wires, thx!

Frenetta said:
Occassionally I can see you at gifting time. What do you need?

Yes, i try to gift almost everyday.... I ally need archive box and ergonomic chairs... I could use also a glass display...

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back