What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

craigza said:
Thanks dude. I have done the Facebook link I think? Will change the forum pic. See below for needs please?

Craig_za shampoo, white boards, wide angle binoculars, glass cabinets, pos machines, security walk thingie for duty free

I sent you binoculars. Hope you got them. Will try to send you something else tonight.

Frenetta said:
I sent you binoculars. Hope you got them. Will try to send you something else tonight.

Sorry Frenetta,

I have not received them yet, but will check later.

Cheers

Craig_za shampoo, white boards, wide angle binoculars, glass cabinets, pos machines, security walk thingie for duty free

Red Dog said:
Hi, hope everyone is receiving there gifts :)

Sent today, Catering - Kyle, jce2702, Fannie, little angle Add Radar - Sian & David,
Beacon - Tumbung, Vibbster, Fuel - MammaT -- Cooling Chamber - Captionboying
Fuel hose - Caption Flop, Liily2, Zanydu, Jbg364, Mr pepper, Smoke Dect - Letgnis,
Landing lamp - Jal pilot. Hull part - Raxerx. Add Fuel - Jimghjj2

Catering or whiskey for me please!

Level:32 Pingways, I need: catering / air vent/ tv panels / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially whiskey and cognac

craigza said:
Thanks dude. I have done the Facebook link I think? Will change the forum pic. See below for needs please?

Just sent you pos machine.

I've just completed the great seal collection so could someone send me some bright lanterns so I can try to get rid of the ghosts? Thanks!

jimghjj said:
Just sent you pos machine.

Thanks chap. Need two more of them. Really appreciate it. Getting my notes together on who needs what, so hopefully tomorrow will go better with the gifts.

Cheers

I've just completed the great seal collection so could someone send me some bright lanterns so I can try to get rid of the ghosts? Thanks!

Sent!

Mai Zack: level 26 need smoke detectors, pos machine and additionals rads

I didn't do that quest. But my drop rate has been awful of late regardless of where I fly to. :-( thankfully I've got very helpful neighbours

Thanks chap. Need two more of them. Really appreciate it. Getting my notes together on who needs what, so hopefully tomorrow will go better with the gifts.

Cheers

Tried to add you but couldn't. If you'd like, try adding me - Jbg364.

Help! Stuck with 4 broken planes and an upgrading repair base. I need Amperemeters, Hull Plates and Laser Cutters. Thanks! fclarke7

Let me know what you need.

Tried to add u n it says invalid code so add me n il send Amperemetres and hull parts when I can

Fannie,
I know you sent me catering yesterday but couldn't see your avatar in my incoming gifts today. So I sent catering while in my neighbourhood - hope you got it.

Hi all,

I am new here and will try my best to help out with what you require. Please add me - Craig_za and I will try to help you as best I can.

need shampoo and towels as well as white boards please?

Tried to add you but no luck maybe you could add me Red Dog

Zanydu said:
Hee guys,

Though I haven't replied as much, i'm still frequently reading the new posts. Thanks for all the stuff!

Question: I've only got one iglo and one skating rink, but while it says the drop rate is very seldom, it's actually very good! I've got everything pretty late in the quest, but already i have 12 ice palaces. I keep thinking GI will see this as a bug and probably fix it in the next update (instead of the user name problem ;)).

Do you have the same drop rate (maybe also from ice palaces and the sculpture park?). I suspect it is programmed to drop a lot if you haven't complete the collection, and then drop seldom when it's complete (and therefore it's better to complete collections on the last moment maybe). But that's missing and the drop rate didn't change.

What do you think?

Once the quest is over I don't bother with trying to build or complete the ice palaces, etc. I occasionally get items for collections and might get another ice palaces,but you also get the fuel and coins.

Red Dog said:
Tried to add you but no luck maybe you could add me Red Dog

Sorry chap,

It tells me that your name is invalid?

Cheers

Craig_za: wide angled binoculars, point of sale, security camera, anti theft gates, glass display case, shampoo, calculator

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back