What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Barbara59 said:
Have not been able to see your avatar for a couple of days and am struggling to identify your airport. Sent you a nav module yesterday I think.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need powerful radio transmitter, additional radar, beacon, nav module, fuel hose or duty free items.

Ok your back.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need powerful radio transmitter, additional radar, beacon, nav module, fuel hose or duty free items.

Emmavb said:
Hi all.

Have some questions, who is able to help me out?

I am looking for a security camera for duty free shop? And catering, propellor and defrosters. Please help me.
Impossible to have more than 70 friends? The friend code isnew?

Last one: who has a unique gift shop, need model airplanes?

Add me: Emma van beuning, level 33

Will send back whatever you need....

Emma

lvl35 defrosters(8 ) please or beacons for flights to Dubai .. or failing that I will return what you send as gifting without pictures impossible

Can anyone send me a single malt whisky and/or chocolate candies for my duty free shop please? It hasnt been used for days, cant get these from anywhere. Thank you!

Have not been able to see your avatar for a couple of days and am struggling to identify your airport. Sent you a nav module yesterday I think.

Got it - thanks! I just sent you a powerful radio transmitter. Hope it arrived. It's hard playing without avatars and usernames isn't it?

Jbg364 said:
Got it - thanks! I just sent you a powerful radio transmitter. Hope it arrived. It's hard playing without avatars and usernames isn't it?

Tell me about it. Had a weird gifting session today had some names and some avatars and then all names.

Emmavb said:
Hi all.

I am looking for a security camera for duty free shop? And catering, propellor and defrosters. Please help me.

Emma

Security camera sent. :)

Hi all.

Emma

Sent you friend request,
I have two Unique gift shops. Also have security camera to send

Red dog, fred, ty! Completed gift shop. Fred, your avatar is gone and you downgraded to level x. Cant find you anymore. Shitty game. Jimghjj, we are connected.

Emma .... In need of catering!!

Emmavb said:
Red dog, fred, ty! Completed gift shop. Fred, your avatar is gone and you downgraded to level x. Cant find you anymore. Shitty game. Jimghjj, we are connected.

Emma .... In need of catering!!

No idea which username you are maybe when it's fixed in 2017 we will find each other again..

lvl35 Send what you need and I will return for now. If I can't find you in the forums..

Well my planes are finally back up and running after the repair station shambles. No explanation from gi just 5 bucks to open a repair slot. I've complained again as I'd paid for 2 repair slots but I don't expect any joy.

As a warning I would say don't upgrade your repair station if you have any broken planes as it seems to confuse the game.

Got it this morning. Thanks a million.

Cheers

Craig_za
Need: wide angle binoculars, point of sale, security camera, anti theft gate, glass display, calculator, shredder, stamp, cash counter, server rack

Can give: fuel, bright lantern, robotic lawn mower, whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sand bag, bath towel, passengers, powerful radio, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, makeup

past few days i've been finding it really difficult to send gifts to you cuz i dont have any of the things you are in need of. my gifting list hasnt changed since last Friday, so my apologies if you'v been getting random gifts from me

jimghjj said:
Well my planes are finally back up and running after the repair station shambles. No explanation from gi just 5 bucks to open a repair slot. I've complained again as I'd paid for 2 repair slots but I don't expect any joy.

As a warning I would say don't upgrade your repair station if you have any broken planes as it seems to confuse the game.

Glad you are back in motion. Do you need anything in particular?

Mai Zack said:
past few days i've been finding it really difficult to send gifts to you cuz i dont have any of the things you are in need of. my gifting list hasnt changed since last Friday, so my apologies if you'v been getting random gifts from me

No problem,

I have been working on the upgrades this weekend, so I appreciate all the gifts I receive.

Cheers

Craig_za: wide angled binoculars, point of sale, security camera, anti theft gates, glass display case, shampoo, calculator

Thank you to the kind people who helped me out, I'll try come here more to return the favour! Wish there was in-game messaging!

Pls add me Captnmj

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back