What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Frenetta said:
My Delta just got back and now IT needs an altimeter!

I am too scared to upgrade to the bigger planes as my jet breaks every second flight. Think I can send you some spares, will check when the gifting resets.

Cheers

Craig_za Need: point of sale, smoke detector, glass cabinet, reinforced frame, triple wire, transmitter, stamp Can give: fuel, bright lantern, robotic lawn mower, whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sand bag, bath towel, passengers, powerful radio, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, white gold bracelet, spare wire, smoke detector, hull parts, landing gear

Rock Shop

Maybe what I think is a rock shop is the atelier. Does anyone know what a rock shop looks like?

Frenetta,

I think the "Madlen Airborn" airport has a rock shop. In the upper left hand corner, next to a wind turbine tower. It has a white and red electric guitar on the roof, 1X1 size building. I once received an instrument that is needed for a Collection from it. I'm pretty sure that's it, I haven't seen many in neighbors airports though.

pdxsk2 - lvl 35

All,

It's been weeks since I've been on the forum, but I'm still sending gifts to my regulars. De-icer, spare props, and nav modules generally. Hope everyone is receiving!

Has the "username" issue been solved? I've noticed something interesting. I play on an iPad. Whenever i'm at home on my wifi network...no usernames. When I play connected to wifi from somewhere I've played before...no usernames...BUT...when I am travelling, and using 3G network via cell towers...or hookup to free wifi somewhere...I magically see usernames.

Maybe someone has suggested this before on this forum but in case not...thought I'd comment. I'm no conspiracy theorist, but I wonder if GI purposely screws up the usernames when someone plays continuously from the same public IP address? Maybe just those who have never actually bought any airport cash (like me!).

GI has game servers..they must log which players come in from which public IP addresses...and who pays and who doesn't...I'd be interested to know if people who've bought airport cash for real money have the username issue?

Regardless...if your game is portable, like on an ipad...and you have the username problem...take it to somewhere you can connect to a wifi network you've never connected to before...and see if your game shows usernames :)

pdxsk2 - lvl 35

Pdxsk2 said:
All,

It's been weeks since I've been on the forum, but I'm still sending gifts to my regulars. De-icer, spare props, and nav modules generally. Hope everyone is receiving!

Has the "username" issue been solved? I've noticed something interesting. I play on an iPad. Whenever i'm at home on my wifi network...no usernames. When I play connected to wifi from somewhere I've played before...no usernames...BUT...when I am travelling, and using 3G network via cell towers...or hookup to free wifi somewhere...I magically see usernames.

Maybe someone has suggested this before on this forum but in case not...thought I'd comment. I'm no conspiracy theorist, but I wonder if GI purposely screws up the usernames when someone plays continuously from the same public IP address? Maybe just those who have never actually bought any airport cash (like me!).

GI has game servers..they must log which players come in from which public IP addresses...and who pays and who doesn't...I'd be interested to know if people who've bought airport cash for real money have the username issue?

Regardless...if your game is portable, like on an ipad...and you have the username problem...take it to somewhere you can connect to a wifi network you've never connected to before...and see if your game shows usernames :)

pdxsk2 - lvl 35

Hey there,

Just tried your idea of switching wifi off and only mobile. It gets worse for me. I will give it a go on a new wifi and see what happens. I will also have a look at my firewall logs to see what they might give.

Cheers

Craig_za Need: point of sale, smoke detector, glass cabinet, reinforced frame, triple wire, transmitter, stamp Can give: fuel, bright lantern, robotic lawn mower, whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sand bag, bath towel, passengers, powerful radio, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, white gold bracelet, spare wire, smoke detector, hull parts, landing gear

I have just installed the update and this has all new icons, and now I can finally delete the ice runway! There is a new quest (space mission) which requires 3x3 size buildings. I don't have that space so I think I'll skip this one. Furthermore they want me to fly to Las Vegas and Barcelona but I don't see these destinations in the flightlist. The username issue is still not resolved.

Oh my goodness... Don't know that I like the new way neighbors look. If the icon is so large, why don't our avatar pics show up large. ...dumb.

It took me a bit to rearrange my airport side and I had to sell 2 hangars for now. But I've found it hard to get them all up at one time anyway. I'm in on the new quest. Need to get video walls. Maybe everyone should indicate if you are not going to do the quest, otherwise I'll probably send quest gifts to folks.

I have just installed the update and this has all new icons, and now I can finally delete the ice runway! There is a new quest (space mission) which requires 3x3 size buildings. I don't have that space so I think I'll skip this one. Furthermore they want me to fly to Las Vegas and Barcelona but I don't see these destinations in the flightlist. The username issue is still not resolved.

Thought I was the only one who didn't see Barcelona.
And that 3x3 building does take up a lot if space... Will see if its me worth getting it as up saving up to get a higher level flight catering building ....decisions decisions

Just upgraded to the new version. Is it me or are bigger buildings a way of getting us to spend more bucks on land? Please see my new needs in the signature.

Just upgraded. Am doing this quest so need 4 video walls please.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need 4 video walls

Barbara59 said:
Just upgraded. Am doing this quest so need 4 video walls please.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need 4 video walls

Just built the cosmic fuel station so have updated my needs. You need a lot of large buildings for this. It better be worth the effort but somehow I doubt it.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need 4 video walls, 4 assembly robot, 4 spaceship engines, 4 laser levels, 4 robot testers.

HVWH said:
As I said in earlier, when you close the game completely repair time is three times faster than normal. I always do that when the repair needs items I don't have.

Thanks!

Pdxsk2 said:
Frenetta,

I think the "Madlen Airborn" airport has a rock shop. In the upper left hand corner, next to a wind turbine tower. It has a white and red electric guitar on the roof, 1X1 size building. I once received an instrument that is needed for a Collection from it. I'm pretty sure that's it, I haven't seen many in neighbors airports though.

pdxsk2 - lvl 35

Thanks! I'll go look.

I might upgrade tonight after work. Will send what I can for the quest @ Fannie, Lilly and Barbara

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back