What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

What I really like about the update is the way you can scroll through the flight list without the need to choose the right leveltab. And it's much smoother.

Yes, I agree with you, it's so much faster

Just finished my gifting and visiting. It was a little later than I expected but was able to visit all my neighbours and had names throughout!

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need 1 assembly robot, 1 spaceship engines, 4 laser levels, 3 robot testers.

Barbara59 said:
Just finished my gifting and visiting. It was a little later than I expected but was able to visit all my neighbours and had names throughout!

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need 1 assembly robot, 1 spaceship engines, 4 laser levels, 3 robot testers.

See also my updated needs list. Thx

Sian and David ( level 35 ) need 4 laser levels, 2 robot testers.

Hello,

I'm new here, but I play everyday. My user name is Tele cove and i'm level 35.

Please for the Space mission I need : Dispatcher console (2), Assembly Robot (2), Spaceship Engine (3), Laser Level (4), Robot Tester (4)

I can send 16 gifts right now if you tell me what you need :)

Thanks a lot

Hello,

Please for the Space mission I need : Dispatcher console (2), Assembly Robot (2), Spaceship Engine (3), Laser Level (4), Robot Tester (4)

Thanks a lot

Welcome :)

I've added you as a neighbour, when my gifts reset in a couple of hours i'll send a part. I'll need the items below.

Jbg364 said:
Submitted a support ticket to GI re not being able to visit neighbours. I haven't visited a single neighbour today yet there are 36 of you whose 'visit' buttons are faint. I know others are having the same problem. Will let you know what GI says when they get back to me in 5-7 days. I expect that they are working on the problem and will have it fixed in the next or future update - any wagers? Do they screw something up with each new update just to keep us on our toes? Why did they have to make changes to the look of the neighbourhood? If it's not broken, don't 'fix' it!

I think we all need to send a support ticket saying something to the effect of ..

.DO NOT SPEND TIME ON FANCY QUESTS WHEN THE BASICS OF THE GAME DO NOT WORK!!!! We want the next update to ACTUALLY fix the username problems!!!!

I've updated my needs list. Thanks for the console Ircro,can you send more and let me know what you need?

lilly2 said:
I think we all need to send a support ticket saying something to the effect of ..

.DO NOT SPEND TIME ON FANCY QUESTS WHEN THE BASICS OF THE GAME DO NOT WORK!!!! We want the next update to ACTUALLY fix the username problems!!!!

I can't visit some neighbours either. I also seem to have lost most of the avatars too. Add to this the new delete friends accidentally button,there can be no doubt that gi are not accidentally upsetting it's customers. No one can be this incompetent!

It's absolutely annoying, either No neighbor names or avatar is missing.

When the names pop up, regulars such as Fannie, little angel, sian, jbg, captain flop, Fred and red dog are Missing! I have the items u want but I can't send them to you as I can't find you. Sorry

Letgnis said:
It's absolutely annoying, either No neighbor names or avatar is missing.

When the names pop up, regulars such as Fannie, little angel, sian, jbg, captain flop, Fred and red dog are Missing! I have the items u want but I can't send them to you as I can't find you. Sorry

I bet I deleted you by accident can you see if you can add me I will do same I lost 2 neighbours so not sure who yet

lvl35 Assembly robot,spaceship engine,laser level,robot tester ,landing lamps needed please. Can send all these back at the moment

Fred123thytdytdg said:
I bet I deleted you by accident can you see if you can add me I will do same I lost 2 neighbours so not sure who yet

lvl35 Assembly robot,spaceship engine,laser level,robot tester ,landing lamps needed please. Can send all these back at the moment

Make that 3 neighbours ahhhh....

Tele Cove said:
Hello,

Thanks a lot

Reply have added you I like the new feature of the system saying neighbour request sent success
that's rather neat.

jimghjj said:
I can't visit some neighbours either. I also seem to have lost most of the avatars too. Add to this the new delete friends accidentally button,there can be no doubt that gi are not accidentally upsetting it's customers. No one can be this incompetent!

That's so weird I know that some of you are having problems with neighbours but I have done my visiting with no problems and now have names all the time. I started by visiting one where the visit button was active ( not one of my regulars ) and was able to collect items even though I had visited my quota of neighbours. Then when my gifting reset a bit later everything was fine. Not sure if I was just lucky.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) need 4 laser levels, 2 robot testers.

I can't see any avatars. Send me what you need and I will return it until I'll get avatars back

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back