What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Thanks for adding me. I have run out of gifts today. I will be sending you pass and fuel as i have not yet unlocked what you need (i have it. Will send when it is unlocked.). Thanks troglodyte. Server racks were needed by me. Is there anyone who can send dispatcher consoles, video walls and textbooks. They would be a good gift for me. Otherwise pass. and fuel are ok

Trogdolyte, will send you duty free items.

I have seen that there is no one whose rank is over 40. Is it the highest level in the game?

image-1907923227.png

lv40 167 stars. Need lots of fuel hoses please

My poor fleet, been running them way too much recently and GI said, time to cash in! So all my planes are in the hospital awaiting tires, engines and seats. So...I have a new wish list!

Bernardngo level 40, 142 stars. Need jet engines, tires, seats, fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

I can sort you out with engines.

Thanks for adding me. I have run out of gifts today. I will be sending you pass and fuel as i have not yet unlocked what you need (i have it. Will send when it is unlocked.). Thanks troglodyte. Server racks were needed by me. Is there anyone who can send dispatcher consoles, video walls and textbooks. They would be a good gift for me. Otherwise pass. and fuel are ok

I can send video walls from tomorrow

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

My poor fleet, been running them way too much recently and GI said, time to cash in! So all my planes are in the hospital awaiting tires, engines and seats. So...I have a new wish list!

Bernardngo level 40, 142 stars. Need jet engines, tires, seats, fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

do you by any chance need cockpit glasses? i currently can send only those. jet engines will be unlocked afterwards.

do you by any chance need cockpit glasses? i currently can send only those. jet engines will be unlocked afterwards.

Just sent you cockpit glasses as I thought you needed. No need to return this time

Just sent you cockpit glasses as I thought you needed. No need to return this time

no i dont need cockpit glasses. all that i need are in my signature.

I probably have something to help. Will send shortly.

no i dont need cockpit glasses. all that i need are in my signature.

Sorry, my bad. Will get it right tomorrow

Sorry, my bad. Will get it right tomorrow

nothing bad. it may come in use for repairing one of the planes.
do you need one for repairing your damaged planes? i can send one

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back