What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Hai Fred, can you send this avatar of yours to GI, to inspire them for a new quest: collections of the stone age, destination: stonehenge

Last edited:
Hi, can you wait 25 minutes? Have my lander coming back soon

Bernardngo level 40, 142 stars. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Hi bernardngo!

Really sorry for yesterday there was a black out in the wifi, and I am in roaming, so didnt want to connect on the 3G.

In the mean time I double checked the time, and I will be able to connect at the launch time for a window of half an h, so I can join!

Hi bernardngo!

Really sorry for yesterday there was a black out in the wifi, and I am in roaming, so didnt want to connect on the 3G.

In the mean time I double checked the time, and I will be able to connect at the launch time for a window of half an h, so I can join!

Sorry about your troubles, I launched already and now awaiting the return, I missed your company. Looking forwards to Fred's party later. Hope you can join

Bernardngo level 40, 142 stars. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Yes, I would really like to tag along! Have been getting absolute rubbish in my launch chests lately and would love to catch up a bit. I definitely won't be greedy and leave room for other stowaways :)

Liking the cute cat!

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

My poor fleet, been running them way too much recently and GI said, time to cash in! So all my planes are in the hospital awaiting tires, engines and seats. So...I have a new wish list!

Bernardngo level 40, 142 stars. Need jet engines, tires, seats, fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

11.5 hour until I am ready to launch again...save room for me please...

Bernardngo level 40, 142 stars. Need jet engines, tires, seats, fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back