What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I have 5 planes flying constantly for space stuff and I can't get powerful bolts to save my life!!!! You have them all Fred!!!!

Yeah I am alternating flying for launch stuff and launch consoles. Can't get anything I need. Think you're right and Fred has it all :( wish i could join launch tomorrow but still only have 1 x console. Aaaaaaargh!!!! Sorry going back to my wine ;)

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

How often r we changing the avatar theme? Do we need new theme for next week?

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I don't know if it's the game that is so addict ing or the forum. I have had to be away from the game before and that was fine. I found that I missed knowing what was going on with all of you! Addicted to the forum!

I agree. Just got in from dinner and the first thing I've done is read the forum postings!

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

I agree. Just got in from dinner and the first thing I've done is read the forum postings!

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

I also have to agree...I must be rather sad as the highlight of my weekend is likely to be a quickie with Fred tomorrow evening.

And, I still haven't figured out how to get my avatar to show up.

Nutty

Yeah I am alternating flying for launch stuff and launch consoles. Can't get anything I need. Think you're right and Fred has it all :( wish i could join launch tomorrow but still only have 1 x console. Aaaaaaargh!!!! Sorry going back to my wine ;)

Hahaha! Enjoy!

I also have to agree...I must be rather sad as the highlight of my weekend is likely to be a quickie with Fred tomorrow evening.

And, I still haven't figured out how to get my avatar to show up.

Nutty

I have had a few laughs just catching up on the forum right now! I think we're all having a quickie with Fred tomorrow!

Good new finished my first space monument so going to try and get a few more so after group launch tomorrow will go in to major fast launching all week so if you see me on the pad it will only cost less than 100 points to join Monday onwards as have loads of points built up over 20 of those powerful bolts in store and 20 normal bolts and loads of those large and small fuel tanks been flying none stop jets and collecting like mad..so just want to reach space often... We can save the weekends for the big fun launches if everyone enjoys it,... I will, try and build up the feeling on the forum tomorrow .. Will start the list tomorrow so post tonight if you can join and haven't posted yet... Ahhh stopped working to type ....

lv40 167 stars. Need lots of fuel hoses please

You should post up when you will be launching during the week. Myself and I'm sure many others would like to tag along. I think we should do group launches as much as possible. I might be able to coordinate a set.

How often r we changing the avatar theme? Do we need new theme for next week?

Let's give it another week or two unless someone has a great idea they can't wait to share.

You should post up when you will be launching during the week. Myself and I'm sure many others would like to tag along. I think we should do group launches as much as possible. I might be able to coordinate a set.

Yes, I would really like to tag along! Have been getting absolute rubbish in my launch chests lately and would love to catch up a bit. I definitely won't be greedy and leave room for other stowaways :)

So I guess I was bored and decided to edit my avatar. Now people can see a picture of the real Janietub. It can possibly pass for a spring theme...

If I can suggest anything 182 points is too much for Second Group Launch, because under condition of 182 points only 11 players can attend it.
Let's start with 120 points (max 17 people can join) - if there won't be enough number of players we'll recalculate this.
If I get the wheat, I'll join you :)

@ Luke & Captain - thank you for the ride last evening!

Hi, I agree with you 120 points to start, sorry I did not contribute much, joined late thought it would still be running in the morning but was not the case. I am in for the launch tomorrow.

hi, I could use all types of long distance items, thanks.

captain boyington,i cannot send you a friend request. it just does not accept the full name. i would accept it if you would send me a friend request

Hi, can you wait 25 minutes? Have my lander coming back soon

Bernardngo level 40, 142 stars. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Of course, right after I wrote this, the wifi broke down. No acces to the forum or the launch

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back