What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Ops that would be even funnier ok so target is 182 ...... Please try and stop at that number unless we don,t get enough that its back to get a new target, , so do we make it 9 pm UK ? time but don,t mind starting it of course no idea who will come first as i am going to try and avoid first ...it's key to the success that you post every 2 mins on the forum how your doing during the launch period .... As the target number will change during the launch

lv40 167 stars. Need lots of fuel hoses please

If you are the organizer of all of this, you deserve first Fred. Feel free to take it!

Ops that would be even funnier ok so target is 182 ...... Please try and stop at that number unless we don,t get enough that its back to get a new target, , so do we make it 9 pm UK ? time but don,t mind starting it of course no idea who will come first as i am going to try and avoid first ...it's key to the success that you post every 2 mins on the forum how your doing during the launch period .... As the target number will change during the launch

If I can suggest anything 182 points is too much for Second Group Launch, because under condition of 182 points only 11 players can attend it.
Let's start with 120 points (max 17 people can join) - if there won't be enough number of players we'll recalculate this.
If I get the wheat, I'll join you :)

@ Luke & Captain - thank you for the ride last evening!

Last edited:
Would like to join the ride sundayevening. Hope that I will be home at the right time. Don't want to mis the fun again

I agree a lower limit of say 120 be better and if more points are needed then check on here, which pad are we launching in?

Yes it was fun next time we could a rule you can't put in more than x. And not worry about how many are on board as that would be funny as the more that get on the more the places would rapidly change say max 170 as that means we have to all wait to add the 2's so you could do 120 + 40 + 12 + 6. + 2. + 2. How about Sunday evening say 9 pm UK time. ?

I'm in!

hi there

I can't make it sunday evening, sorry. Wille be traveling. Is anybody interested by starting a pad 2 launch now?

hi there

I can't make it sunday evening, sorry. Wille be traveling. Is anybody interested by starting a pad 2 launch now?

Hi, can you wait 25 minutes? Have my lander coming back soon

Bernardngo level 40, 142 stars. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

hi there

Just prepped for launch 26/2000 on pad 2. Any and all are welcome!

Bernardngo level 40, 142 stars. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Launch in process pad 2, 1402/2000, 23:27 remaining

If I can suggest anything 182 points is too much for Second Group Launch, because under condition of 182 points only 11 players can attend it.
Let's start with 120 points (max 17 people can join) - if there won't be enough number of players we'll recalculate this.
If I get the wheat, I'll join you :)

@ Luke & Captain - thank you for the ride last evening!

Ok fine by me the lower the better ok max 120 it is 9 pm Sunday it is UK time it's 23 hrs and 19 mins and counting...

Launch in process pad 2, 1402/2000, 23:27 remaining

Quick launch and you will be back in time :)

Quick launch and you will be back in time :)

Stuck, unless I burn some green, buddy can ya spare a dime a join?

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back