What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Yeahhhh, really sure, just a litttttllllle biiittttt. Go to sleep soon. It will help

Last edited:
Yeah, yeah , yeah, happy, happy, happy. Just got back from my work. Opend my new practice with a friday drink. Had a drink with my collegue. A little bit too much. Just a bit drunk. But find out: the last gagarin helmett: I have my space monument. Happy!

Congrats! Will visit later to see it!

Here is my reward from the group launch...

image-560266119.jpg

I'm curious as to what places it assigned to all of you. Was it 1-12 (don't know exactly how many there wound up being of you)? Do you have any idea how it assigned ties?

I'm curious as to what places it assigned to all of you. Was it 1-12 (don't know exactly how many there wound up being of you)? Do you have any idea how it assigned ties?

It was 1 - 11 and was done on the basis of when you joined the launch as mostly we had the same number of points.

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

It was 1 - 11 and was done on the basis of when you joined the launch as mostly we had the same number of points.

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

So basically, we could do mass launches just for the shear fun of it! After first three places it just becomes funny as to what place you have.

No problem, you thought no one had replied. I think you'll find this group really willing to help. I was on Level 32 before I found the forum and it's so much easier to play (and more fun!) with a group of people. I will send an AI Bracelet this evening or in about 10 hours.

thanks,jbg.
you are level 40, so i will be send you passengers and fuel till i unlock something of your use.

Just started a launch - feel free to join up. I don't care what position I finish in...

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back