What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I don't understand. Did you try to join my launch? I don't see you.

I was going to join, but don't c a launch 4 u?

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I was going to join, but don't c a launch 4 u?

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I'm still sitting there, on the blue pad, 21 hrs to go...

Oh! I thought u meant the old green one. I can't use the new one yet, sorry

Think many of us are exhausted from yesterday's exciting groupie launch. I am sure many can join in about an hour.

Bernardngo level 40, 142 stars. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

You're right. I thought I joined you but it was Fannie fargo. Good luck with your launch

Omg, I hate myself :(
That's the launch I tried to join when I managed to start my own in stead.
Should have stayed in bed today......

Lol, have a safe trip!

Oh! I thought u meant the old green one. I can't use the new one yet, sorry

That's alright, thanks for trying!
I'm sure someone will rescue me before time's up; there are so many great people on this forum.;)

Omg, I hate myself :(
That's the launch I tried to join when I managed to start my own in stead.
Should have stayed in bed today......

Lol, have a safe trip!

Don't worry I'm still planning to join you in 45 minutes!

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

Think many of us are exhausted from yesterday's exciting groupie launch. I am sure many can join in about an hour.

Bernardngo level 40, 142 stars. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Thanks, I'm sure you're right :)

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

Thanks Barbara! We can always count on you.
I guess everyone is waiting for the big arrival of yesterday's launch. I have to say I had a great time reading the forum last night. Very entertaining! We should organize more things like that.

For those who had the pleasure in participating in the group of 10 launch yesterday organized by Flight leader Fred, can you let us all know the contents of your prize package. I got Bronze. Will know in 40 minutes

Just so you know what you're getting into: first place has been taken, a lot of people jumped on and not too many points left to go....

Just so you know what you're getting into: first place has been taken, a lot of people jumped on and not too many points left to go....

I know I jumped on but not a problem.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back