What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Getting a bit tired of the "play for free" pop-ups. Would really like to see some "watch for $" ones pop-up again. GI seems to have forgotten their promise to us IOS players to provide some free $. It has been awhile!!!!

Was just thinking the same. Keep checking I don't miss money, but nope none offered yet!

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Could anyone gift me some cockpit glass please, only need about half dozen so one gift from a few of you would b really helpful. Thx

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I'll send when my gifts reset.

Could anyone gift me some cockpit glass please, only need about half dozen so one gift from a few of you would b really helpful. Thx

I sent you a friend request accept it and it is sent . I can send you cockpit glass

Last edited:
I sent you a friend request accept it and it is sent . I can send you cockpit glass

Thank u, accepted you

Hi all,

I just accidentely started a launch on pad 2. I have a fair amount of points but no way to finish this myself.
Anyone please join me and take over for first place!

Hi all,

I just accidentely started a launch on pad 2. I have a fair amount of points but no way to finish this myself.
Anyone please join me and take over for first place!

Waiting for lander to come back from yesterday's mega launch but can join in just over 3 hours if you still need help.

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

Waiting for lander to come back from yesterday's mega launch but can join in just over 3 hours if you still need help.

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

Thanks so much!

thanks Jbg. i will add you today. i was a bit rude. sorry for that.

No problem, you thought no one had replied. I think you'll find this group really willing to help. I was on Level 32 before I found the forum and it's so much easier to play (and more fun!) with a group of people. I will send an AI Bracelet this evening or in about 10 hours.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back