What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Could anyone gift me some cockpit glass please, only need about half dozen so one gift from a few of you would b really helpful. Thx

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Can send one tomorrow morning.

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

Cool Nutty.

How bad do we all want one of them bad boys........

How is it possible to have 700 in the terminal? My terminal is level 6......is there a level 7 out there?

Max is level six, but you and increase by 20 each time you get a special building (alien legacy, space travel monument etc.)

Bernardngo level 40, 142 stars. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Can send one tomorrow morning.

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

Cool. Thx.

I didn't really think it would be u, just thought it weird that your name is the same. It wouldn't surprise me if we knew some mutual contact though or had passed in the village.

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Cool. Thx.

I didn't really think it would be u, just thought it weird that your name is the same. It wouldn't surprise me if we knew some mutual contact though or had passed in the village.

I expect you're right.

I use the list of recieved gifts.

Generally. in gifting, I have a look at the latest posts on the forum, if there are urgent needs where I can help, I do. Then I start by gifting people who had sent me gifts, either by returning or by giving what I remember is needed. I look at the *oldest* gifts first (so starting from the left of the list of recieved gifts.
Then when all gifts are sent, I delete from the list all the gifts that does not show the "return" button. By doing this I keep in the list those who sent me something but whom I didnt sent anything.

The the next day, they are on the left, so on the priority side.

And when the kids grab the ipad and press all the crosses, this just messes up the whole concept...

Interesting system!

Really? No, I didn't notice that. You know what else is strange.... My neighbour is called Barbara! It's not u is it?

Wouldn't it be funny if you lived next door and saw each other every day!!!!

Wouldn't it be funny if you lived next door and saw each other every day!!!!

Yeah, wud b very peculiar

Cool Nutty.

How bad do we all want one of them bad boys........

How is it possible to have 700 in the terminal? My terminal is level 6......is there a level 7 out there?

Luke,
My terminal is also L6.
I think that the extra passengers have been gained over the months from special buildings that have been earlier quest rewards like the latest space monument.
N

Max is level six, but you and increase by 20 each time you get a special building (alien legacy, space travel monument etc.)

Bernardngo level 40, 142 stars. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Luke,
My terminal is also L6.
I think that the extra passengers have been gained over the months from special buildings that have been earlier quest rewards like the latest space monument.
N

Cool I see I've someway to catchup lol.......

Could anyone gift me some cockpit glass please, only need about half dozen so one gift from a few of you would b really helpful. Thx

Will get one out to you this evening when gifts reset.

I can send one tonight

Getting a bit tired of the "play for free" pop-ups. Would really like to see some "watch for $" ones pop-up again. GI seems to have forgotten their promise to us IOS players to provide some free $. It has been awhile!!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back