What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Sorry captain flop and abababababab! Just gifted you both the wrong items. I'll try again tomorrow. :(

nothing to be sorry. it could happen to anyone.
i think my name is rather long to type. so i have a solution, you could call me just by ab or abs. hope that will help

I'm ready, sounds like fun,

Yes it was fun next time we could a rule you can't put in more than x. And not worry about how many are on board as that would be funny as the more that get on the more the places would rapidly change say max 170 as that means we have to all wait to add the 2's so you could do 120 + 40 + 12 + 6. + 2. + 2. How about Sunday evening say 9 pm UK time. ?

lv40 167 stars. Need lots of fuel hoses please

Yes it was fun next time we could a rule you can't put in more than x. And not worry about how many are on board as that would be funny as the more that get on the more the places would rapidly change say max 170 as that means we have to all wait to add the 2's so you could do 120 + 40 + 12 + 6. + 2. + 2. How about Sunday evening say 9 pm UK time. ?

Sounds like plan, not going out so will be able to stay online this time...

Sounds like a plan but your maths needs a bit of work! That adds up to 182!

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

Sounds good to me, count me in ! I'll be online

Count me in too

Happy weekend to all,

I just received a surprise from my new Space Travel Monument....It gives a gift every 24 hours like the Alien Legacy does.
Today, I received a Wide Angle Camera (from the Big Brother Collection), so I assume there will now be a daily gift from the monument that relates to the new space programme.
It makes it even more worth while trying to achieve 'cos it's not just pretty..
Nutty

Ps I will try to join in with Fred's airforce on Sunday if I can.

ahhrg, Yanpi, you have 2 launches showing up !!! I prefer not to join, I am too afraaid I'd join the wrong one.
this probably happened because you tiped twice on "start a new launch" because it takes time when you type, to have the connection with the server.

Yeah I was continuously taping on that start button . Sorry you couldnt make it, though wanted to thank those who could and Bueller and Tu122t03!
I might start a new launch today if you want to join?

Happy Weekend All!

Did I hear there is a Fiesta Launch on Sunday? Flight Leader Fred, you are such an experienced commander, are you willing to lead us again?

Bernardngo level 40, 142 stars. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Sounds like a plan but your maths needs a bit of work! That adds up to 182!

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

Ops that would be even funnier ok so target is 182 ...... Please try and stop at that number unless we don,t get enough that its back to get a new target, , so do we make it 9 pm UK ? time but don,t mind starting it of course no idea who will come first as i am going to try and avoid first ...it's key to the success that you post every 2 mins on the forum how your doing during the launch period .... As the target number will change during the launch

Not sure I followed your thinking on the math but I'm in for the launch. Just put it on my calendar. Somebody just tell me how many points to put in and then I'll watch and see what happens. I will be greatly amused!!!

Happy weekend to all,

I just received a surprise from my new Space Travel Monument....It gives a gift every 24 hours like the Alien Legacy does.
Today, I received a Wide Angle Camera (from the Big Brother Collection), so I assume there will now be a daily gift from the monument that relates to the new space programme.
It makes it even more worth while trying to achieve 'cos it's not just pretty..
Nutty

Ps I will try to join in with Fred's airforce on Sunday if I can.

That's nice to know! Thank you!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back