What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Sent you an AI Bracelet. Can't gift any of your other items. What flight items do you need most?

thanks,
i think i will not require any more AI bracelets. i will check it out. otherwise you could send me powerful radio transmitters(1st choice) or landing lamps(2nd choice).
thanks for all your help.

thanks,
i think i will not require any more AI bracelets. i will check it out. otherwise you could send me powerful radio transmitters(1st choice) or landing lamps(2nd choice).
thanks for all your help.

Happy to help! The bad news is - you'll have to buy the shampoo. I don't know of any forum members who can gift it.

Happy to help! The bad news is - you'll have to buy the shampoo. I don't know of any forum members who can gift it.

i thought so. just wanted to make it sure. by the way i think many of you had to buy all 4 shampoos. i think i am one of the lucky ones to get 2 shampoos drop out from fights(cyprus)!!!

Last edited:
i knew it.just wanted to make it sure. by the way i think many of you had to buy all 4 shampoos. i think i am one of the lucky ones to get 2 shampoos drop out from fights(cyprus)!!!

Actually, I am quite sure I got all my shampos from flights, quite some time ago, but now they are not anymore in the drop list. I don't know if this is a effect of the newer versions or higher level

Actually, I am quite sure I got all my shampos from flights, quite some time ago, but now they are not anymore in the drop list. I don't know if this is a effect of the newer versions or higher level

same with me. i got 2 shampoos from flights to cyprus before level 10 or 11. now i can no longer see them in the drop list. so i think it is a result of the higher level.lol

image-2042599409.png

lv40 167 stars. Need lots of fuel hoses please

i thought so. just wanted to make it sure. by the way i think many of you had to buy all 4 shampoos. i think i am one of the lucky ones to get 2 shampoos drop out from fights(cyprus)!!!

You are lucky. After one of the updates they were available from Cyprus for some players and then they were gone. It could have been linked to their game level. Or maybe GI realized they'd made a mistake and pulled them from the flights. I had to buy all four.

You are lucky. After one of the updates they were available from Cyprus for some players and then they were gone. It could have been linked to their game level. Or maybe GI realized they'd made a mistake and pulled them from the flights. I had to buy all four.

may be. hope someone could gift shampoos. i have given the hotel to build. need another towel and 2 shampoos.
i got a mission from the sky merchant to collect hamburgers and rum barrels. hamburgers are ok but rum barrels never drop out from guest planes. i am working on it from yesterday and till now got only 1.lol

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back