What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Ok take it to 154 each that will leave space for 1 late person

lv40 167 stars. Need lots of fuel hoses please

Stupidly I did put in small stuf, so it will take a bit longer Excuse me, I will take over the red nose

Never mind - the anticipation and wait makes it all the more fun...here we go, here we go, here we go !

Ok take it to 154 each that will leave space for 1 late person

I will be ready in 53 minutes if you are still home...

Bernardngo level 40, 144 stars. Need jet engines, tires, seats, fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

I will be ready in 53 minutes if you are still home...

Bernardngo level 40, 144 stars. Need jet engines, tires, seats, fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Yes left a space unless it get s pinched you need 154 be careful as it will launch at 152 so try and get to 154 with a final 6 !

Here I am with my caramel coffee waving u all off. Good luck all

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Here I am with my caramel coffee waving u all off. Good luck all

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

No wine then?

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

Yes left a space unless it get s pinched you need 154 be careful as it will launch at 152 so try and get to 154 with a final 6 !

Thanks Commander, be there in 49 minutes

No wine then?

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

Not tonight, think I had enough last night and got to be up for work tomorrow.

Ops 13 in now so you make not make it depends if the lower players can get to 154 we are at 1832

So 7 at 152
with 2 at 138
1 at 136
2 at 120
And 2 at 56

For those watching, 14 in capsule. 1790 points. Holding while the timers count down. Possible that Bernadngo will be joining us before this goes up????

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back