What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Hoped to get back in time to participate but the traffic was bad! Looks like everyone is accounted for and you're just waiting for B. Good Luck! And safe journey!

Join with 20 for a laugh

lv40 167 stars. Need lots of fuel hoses please

Ops a strange has joined red dog with 56 hurry up B

lv40 167 stars. Need lots of fuel hoses please

Hoped to get back in time to participate but the traffic was bad! Looks like everyone is accounted for and you're just waiting for B. Good Luck! And safe journey!

Join me for coffee and choccies. I have caramel or hazelnut syrup if you like flavoured coffee :)

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I don't want to bump B out of the launch. But I'm definitely going on the next one.

Join me for coffee and choccies. I have caramel or hazelnut syrup if you like flavoured coffee :)

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Yum. Caramel for me.

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

I know for sure we don't live in the same village so . . . It may take me awhile to get there but I'm on my way!

25 minutes, i have chewed off all my nails, please wait!

Bernardngo level 40, 144 stars. Need jet engines, tires, seats, fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

I can join in 33 minutes if you can wait? Maybe hitch a ride for 2?? Can you join and launch without adding any points?

Wish I could gift powerful bolts for all your patience!

Bernardngo level 40, 144 stars. Need jet engines, tires, seats, fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back