What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

21 min...

Bernardngo level 40, 144 stars. Need jet engines, tires, seats, fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Wow 3 more could join and just add a few pints please do if you can , cos too much beer I mean points

lv40 167 stars. Need lots of fuel hoses please

I know for sure we don't live in the same village so . . . It may take me awhile to get there but I'm on my way!

You can visit me at the same time.

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

I'll need to lay down in a dark room after all this commotion.

I think I'll settle for a glass of wine and a hot bath with the Sunday paper.

Good effort everyone and thanks to Fred for the fun.

Over and out from Nutty.

I know for sure we don't live in the same village so . . . It may take me awhile to get there but I'm on my way!

:)

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Ops it's gone will have to be carefull next time and stick to the 120 starting so many joined sorry

lv40 167 stars. Need lots of fuel hoses please

Be there in 14 min

Bernardngo level 40, 144 stars. Need jet engines, tires, seats, fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back