What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Sorry for those who wanted to join now, i just saw your comments while adding my contribution to the 154. Rocket is out in the space now!

All well, safe journeys to all... It was close. Bon voyage!

Bernardngo level 40, 144 stars. Need jet engines, tires, seats, fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

This was a real quick one, Fred thanks for the lead. Every next time it will go better, we will improve. At last we will launch with the whole ipadforum LOL

Ops it's gone will have to be carefull next time and stick to the 120 starting so many joined sorry

lv40 167 stars. Need lots of fuel hoses please

That was wierd, my iPad game was still showing 15 with red dog being the last...I assume the list only shows a maximum of 15 people then??

Anybody left behind besides me? I can launch in 11 min? I do not need first place...

Bernardngo level 40, 144 stars. Need jet engines, tires, seats, fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

We got 15 with first 10 getting a bigger box so that must be the limit may be, ok next sunday 80 max so we can get 25 on board thanks for the fun ... See you in space

Thanks for the ride Fred, nice travelling with you all.

iPad - Troglodyte69, iPhone - Troglodyte96, I need flight stuff & duty frees, please.

We got 15 with first 10 getting a bigger box so that must be the limit may be, ok next sunday 80 max so we can get 25 on board thanks for the fun ... See you in space

Thanks Fred, that was fun, see you in space next Sunday

I didn't join as I basically got back from pub late lol!! I'm gonn start a launch on the old pad soon do feel free to join this one just the same! If there's a few I will stay it tomorrow if needed

We can do a group launch during the week also if you guys wanted. I think it would be fun to have a daily launch.

I can join anyone that's launching on pad 2 in about 2 hours.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back