What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Neighbour requests sent to: Bernardngo, Nuttyuk

Got it and accepted. What can I send you?

Bernardngo level 40, 144 stars. Need jet engines, tires, seats, fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

We can do a group launch during the week also if you guys wanted. I think it would be fun to have a daily launch.

I can join anyone that's launching on pad 2 in about 2 hours.

Thanks for the landing gear, what do you need in return?

Bernardngo level 40, 144 stars. Need jet engines, tires, seats, fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

hope it was a succesful launch.
thanks troglodor for the server racks. i need no more.
nuttyuk,i have sent you a friend request.
is 40 the highest level in this game.
can anyone send TEXTBOOKS or dispatcher consoles.
i got 2 things for the NULL collection and 3 for 'darker side of the moon' collection from alien legacy,research labs and another unknown building of my fantastic neighbours with fascinating cities
and lastly to make you laugh, i know i had asked you a bunch of boring questions.:p
updated my signature.

i think all are tired out with the launch. i see only frenetta and troglodyte online on this page. on other days, i see almost everyone online at this time.

Last edited:
i think all are tired out with the launch. i see only frenetta and troglodyte online on this page. on other days, i see almost everyone online at this time.

Can do textbooks, will send when gifts reset.

iPad - Troglodyte69, iPhone - Troglodyte96, I need flight stuff & duty frees, please.

Can do textbooks, will send when gifts reset.

iPad - Troglodyte69, iPhone - Troglodyte96, I need flight stuff & duty frees, please.

thanks,
your server racks were required as i could get them from no flights. i need 2 textbooks. that will be enough for my flight school. i will again tell you when i need something

Duke crooker(sky merchant) has given me to collect 4 channel bars. Got 2 of them. 2 more channel bars are welcome from anyone who can send them.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back