What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Nuttyuk,do you also have another username by nutty? I have a neighbour by the name of nuttyuk(you). I have also sent another friend request to the username of nutty. Is that you?

hope it was a succesful launch.
thanks troglodor for the server racks. i need no more.
nuttyuk,i have sent you a friend request.
is 40 the highest level in this game.
can anyone send TEXTBOOKS or dispatcher consoles.
i got 2 things for the NULL collection and 3 for 'darker side of the moon' collection from alien legacy,research labs and another unknown building of my fantastic neighbours with fascinating cities
and lastly to make you laugh, i know i had asked you a bunch of boring questions.:p
updated my signature.

In answer to your question 40 is the highest level at the moment.

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

hope it was a succesful launch.
thanks troglodor for the server racks. i need no more.
nuttyuk,i have sent you a friend request.
is 40 the highest level in this game.
can anyone send TEXTBOOKS or dispatcher consoles.
i got 2 things for the NULL collection and 3 for 'darker side of the moon' collection from alien legacy,research labs and another unknown building of my fantastic neighbours with fascinating cities
and lastly to make you laugh, i know i had asked you a bunch of boring questions.:p
updated my signature.

Right now, 40 is highest level. Some can send textbooks. Dispatcher consoles can only be sent by Android players so good luck with that. You should start flying for them because it will take a while. Don't worry about asking questions. We all do.

Nuttyuk,do you also have another username by nutty? I have a neighbour by the name of nuttyuk(you). I have also sent another friend request to the username of nutty. Is that you?

Abs,
No, it's not me - I'm Nuttyuk and play only once on the iPad.

3 mins to landing then back into space for a quickie if any wants to join

lv40 167 stars. Need lots of fuel hoses please

Hi all, please add me, username Timul. See my signature for needs. I will be more than happy to return the favor!

It seems my signature is not showing up. In the meantime, here is my info:

Daily Player/Gifter

Items Needed:
Primary: Shredder (x2), Stamp (x2), Cash Counter, Server Rack (x2)
Secondary: textbook, wide angle binoculars, weather display (x2)
also needed: bath towel, all inclusive bracelet, disposable shampoo (x4)

Can Gift:
Fuel (3), Bright Lantern, Video Board, Air Conditioner, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, DND Sign, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Assembly Robot, Glass Display Case, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Optical System, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear

Feel free to PM me for anything specific, I will send to you ASAP!

Last edited:
Here's what I got from the bronze box

Attachments

• image-2447509218.jpg
    image-2447509218.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 123
The plastic box did content: wheat, lots of us are searching for it. No helpfull things for the monument though. And twe solid fuels, I had already loads of them
Just started a launch on the old green pad. Searching for the last picture for a awful statue.
It will also be a quicky, so if you want to join, be fast!

I got a shuttle and a couple of space Helmets and the normal fuel

Just launched on 1686 with two others

I got a shuttle and a couple of space Helmets and the normal fuel

Just launched on 1686 with two others

I got

iPad - Troglodyte69, iPhone - Troglodyte96, I need flight stuff & duty frees, please.

Attachments

• image-4043997386.jpg
    image-4043997386.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 145
  • image-3123775698.jpg
    image-3123775698.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 126
More of a similar nature for my bronze award....

I've just initiated a new rocket launch if anyone wants in it should be fairly quick with a bit of help
Nutty.

image-1773968130.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back