What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Fred - I think Jai may be done for the launch. Sounded like he was catching a train and then just checking back in tomorrow. Perhaps Bernardngo may be able to catch a few points from taking his space?

Ops 13 in now so you make not make it depends if the lower players can get to 154 we are at 1832

So 7 at 152
with 2 at 138
1 at 136
2 at 120
And 2 at 56

lv40 167 stars. Need lots of fuel hoses please

Ahh last 2 will stay at 56 he is on train, so if that happens we need to go to 158 ..

. So it the bottom 2 do not move in 10 mins take it up to 158 each last person who joins get to 158 by using a final 12 oherwise you launch at 150.....

For those watching, 14 in capsule. 1790 points. Holding while the timers count down. Possible that Bernadngo will be joining us before this goes up????

Yes, 37 min 30 sec. Wish it could go faster. Thanks so much for waiting...

Bernardngo level 40, 144 stars. Need jet engines, tires, seats, fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Ahh last 2 will stay at 56 he is on train, so if that happens we need to go to 158 ..

. So it the bottom 2 do not move in 10 mins take it up to 158 each last person who joins get to 158 by using a final 12 oherwise you launch at 150.....

Be there in 36 min...what do I need?

Bernardngo level 40, 144 stars. Need jet engines, tires, seats, fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

CORRECTION STAY at 154. As we now have 14 so should be ok when B joins with final 40.

Be there in 36 min...what do I need?

You could go crazy and push in a 360 if you wish happy to see what happens or you just need 40

CORRECTION STAY at 154. As we now have 14 so should be ok when B joins with final 40.

Ok 40 Pts for me. 33 min

You could go crazy and push in a 360 if you wish happy to see what happens or you just need 40

You give the order boss, I have plenty of each...

Hoped to get back in time to participate but the traffic was bad! Looks like everyone is accounted for and you're just waiting for B. Good Luck! And safe journey!

Exciting, all over the world, people obsessive staring at one rocket on a screen.

Lol! Wots more sad is those watching forum to see what's happening cause launch out if reach........ Well alternative is watching cycling with hubby, hehe

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Gosh you have to be carefull as you scroll the names 15 on board soon we need to plan a record attempt one we have cracked 15 be funny if some else joins now

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back