What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!the quest has appeared in my game. but
I URGENTLY NEED ALL OF YOUR HELP. I NEITHER HAVE CAMPING GROUND OR MUSIC THEATRE NOR THE SPACE TO BUILD THEM. SPACE WILL BE MADE BY SELLING. I PLAN TO SELL THE MANOR BECAUSE I DONT HEVE ANY COTTAGES OR SIDE WINGS IN A SQUARE AND THEY ARE THE BEST FOR ME DURING CONSTANT PLAYING. ANY BETTER SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME.

DUE TO NO CAMPING GROUND OR MUSIC THEATRE, I HAVE NO SOURCE OF BIKER JACKET. I NEED TO COLLECT 100 OF THEM SO I WILL BE TRYING MY BEST. PLEASE SEND ME BIKERS JACKET AND THINGS FOR CONSTRUCTING THE MUSIC THEATRE.

I HAVE UPDATED MY SIG.

I know, exactly one drop! Everything else has been gifted by neighbours.
On the other hand I already have 35 jackets and I'm finished with the instruments. So it's not all bad :)
How many campsites do you have, because that's pretty poor?

Only one campground, I don't have room to build another. On the other hand I have all the musical instruments. Oh well, there's still lots of time.

hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!the quest has appeared in my game. but
I URGENTLY NEED ALL OF YOUR HELP. I NEITHER HAVE CAMPING GROUND OR MUSIC THEATRE NOR THE SPACE TO BUILD THEM. SPACE WILL BE MADE BY SELLING. I PLAN TO SELL THE MANOR BECAUSE I DONT HEVE ANY COTTAGES OR SIDE WINGS IN A SQUARE AND THEY ARE THE BEST FOR ME DURING CONSTANT PLAYING. ANY BETTER SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME.

DUE TO NO CAMPING GROUND OR MUSIC THEATRE, I HAVE NO SOURCE OF BIKER JACKET. I NEED TO COLLECT 100 OF THEM SO I WILL BE TRYING MY BEST. PLEASE SEND ME BIKERS JACKET AND THINGS FOR CONSTRUCTING THE MUSIC THEATRE.

I HAVE UPDATED MY SIG.

I'll start sending you jackets tomorrow. If you get jackets from 10 of your neighbours for the next 10 days, you'll have more than you need. Just a suggestion - If you don't have much space you might want to build the music arena instead of the campground as you need it to finish the quest and let your neighbours help you with the jackets.

Last edited:
I'll start sending you jackets tomorrow. If you get jackets from 10 of your neighbours for the next 10 days, you'll have more than you need. Just a suggestion - If you don't have much space you might want to build the music arena instead of the campground as you need it to finish the quest and let your neighbours help you with the jackets.

thanks.

i am done with loudspeakers and spotlights. so please send something else. bikers jacket are 1st priority. please occasionally keep sending things required for building the music arena. thanks for all suggeastions and help.

I am having reduced musical instrument drop from guest flights. Anyone having the same problem?

I just finished. It took all day. It went through cycles sometimes when hardly any dropped and then it would get back to dropping pretty well again. Just hang in there.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back