What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Wouldn't you know, I complain to GI about never getting energy credit when I sell a building and for the first time I got it when I sold a University! Guess I'll have to tell them.

New info from other forum things to look forward too but not confirmed...

New mini quest..

1. Get a bracelet from Bali
2. Go to the Country House of Mr. Wulf
3. Get a Certificate of Authrnticity from a neighbors Research Lab
4. Buy an Atlas from the Bookstore
5. Visit the Resaerch Lab to understand the decription.
6. Find some Map Draftes in Book Stores of your Neighbours. (6 pieces)
7. Fly to Machu Pichu using the map from warehouse(Turboprop, 1 Flight)
8. Recover the Bas Relief in the Machu Pichu(Turboprop, 1 Flight)
9. Buy the Map to Tolan at the Airship Store

Other tip
you can get maps to Tolan, Machu Pichu, etc. in the Duke Crooker's airship.
I think you can buy them (i believe 1000 for Tolan, 2000 for Machu Pichu, i don't know the others) when it arrives.
These maps work like bonusses: for 6 hours you can fly (with the turboprop) to the destination (such as Tolan,...) and hope to bring back the one item that drops from the destination to collect the Aztec Legacy (#18 in your collections list ).
When you collect these items 6 times you get the Aztec Temple, I believe.
The airship arrives in 4 days and 3 hours (so sunday 01:00pm CET).

lv40 167 stars. Quest items please and fuel hoses

No way!
Now I feel really left out :(
I have everything except those illusive amplifiers......
Only 13 days left, lol

Don't feel bad. I've had planes out most of the day and exactly 1 loudspeaker has dropped. And, I'm getting 1 jacket from my campground per hour max.

Don't feel bad. I've had planes out most of the day and exactly 1 loudspeaker has dropped. And, I'm getting 1 jacket from my campground per hour max.

I know, exactly one drop! Everything else has been gifted by neighbours.
On the other hand I already have 35 jackets and I'm finished with the instruments. So it's not all bad :)
How many campsites do you have, because that's pretty poor?

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back