What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Janitub, go ahead and pass Fred and finish this

Bernardngo level 40, 144 stars. Need power amplifer, spotlight,fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, biker jacker and bright lantern? thanks

Are you ok for me to take 2nd or 3rd? I'm trying to complete my 1 of 3 too!

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

I must apologize to all, I joined a launch, added one of everything I had and then noticed that everyone else was trying to keep it below 200. Next time I promise to look at the forum before joining a launch. Obviously I won't add more items and please accept my apologizes

Welcome your user name had me thinking you we're a hijacker , welcome to the world of how many can we get into a rocket :)

lv40 167 stars. Quest items please and fuel hoses

Whoops! Got sidetracked, hit the wrong button and started my own launch. I need to pay attention and quit multi-tasking when it's launch time.

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

As you missed out I will do a launch this time tomorrow with you you can have second place for 2 points if you wish . .? I will pm you tomorrow

I'm too late, it's gone!

As you missed out I will do a launch this time tomorrow with you you can have second place for 2 points if you wish . .? I will pm you tomorrow

Fab, thanks Fred! X

Janitub, go ahead and pass Fred and finish this

Bernardngo level 40, 144 stars. Need power amplifer, spotlight,fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, biker jacker and bright lantern? thanks

That's okay, that was loads of fun!!

And sorry for the strong language Newmanic. I got caught up in the moment. :eek:

I am not cut out for leadership...all hail flight leader Fred! Let me stick with back office

New manic, you are always welcome in the forum...we just know how to have fun...now back to the boring job collecting jackets and instruments. See you all tomorrow!

Would you mind if I join as third? As our rocket will come back at the same time I'll know when you start.

Lol! You don't have costas? Like Starbucks

captain flop (level 37) New items for time to rock quest duty free items,passengers, fuel. Thank you, I love u all ;). I have haze machine and biker jacket

No Costas here. But certainly understand Starbucks!

Sorry gang, bad time for a phone call...don't they realize I'm in the middle of a launch...how rude!

I'm still in the middle of a call. I just needed to join a simple, small launch. Join you all another time. Safe travels!

Sorry for my late entry.
I joined the launch without reference to the forum and nearly threw in a big bolt.
Just in time, I noticed all the names, so I then took a look at the forum.
I was trying for 200 when all what-sit was let loose and I lost the plot a bit.
Anyhow, it was ok in the end and fun once again.
Thanks,
Nutty

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back