What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Go tele take the pole

Bernardngo level 40, 144 stars. Need power amplifer, spotlight,fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, biker jacker and bright lantern? thanks

Nice work tele...way to assert yourself

Bernardngo level 40, 144 stars. Need power amplifer, spotlight,fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, biker jacker and bright lantern? thanks

This sure beats collecting jackets!! Haha

Suggest another 40 to keep him down ?

lv40 167 stars. Quest items please and fuel hoses

Yikes I have been hijacked. 240 to all...help

lol :) I'm sorry I directly put a 120.

Lets go for it

I must apologize to all, I joined a launch, added one of everything I had and then noticed that everyone else was trying to keep it below 200. Next time I promise to look at the forum before joining a launch. Obviously I won't add more items and please accept my apologizes

Done :)

This sure beats collecting jackets!! Haha

Ahah you are so right!!! :)

Lets go for it

Put some more in I don,t want 2nd I want to be lower

I must apologize to all, I joined a launch, added one of everything I had and then noticed that everyone else was trying to keep it below 200. Next time I promise to look at the forum before joining a launch. Obviously I won't add more items and please accept my apologizes

No problem. We always have the right intention, we thought this was a hostile high jack ...who wants second, let go and launch!

No problem. We always have the right intention, we thought this was a hostile high jack ...who wants second, let go and launch!

Ops sorry it thought some stranger and taken over :) not another forum member

Janitub, go ahead and pass Fred and finish this

It's okay, no worries at all :)

Wow, this is way too stressful, I may stick with my day job as a floor trader on the stock exchange. Commander Fred... I stand releaved

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back