What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Ohh :) I'm so happy!! So you are all welcome to visit my airport now if you wish so :)

And I should make amend to GI I shouldn't have said that they were unable to fix the problem.

And thanks a lot Rob!!!!!!!!!

And thanks a lot to both of you for trying ;)

Although, it wasn't really GI fix, it was rob fix. Will try to remember I can visit tomorrow

captain flop (level 37) New items for time to rock quest duty free items,passengers, fuel. Thank you, I love u all ;). I have haze machine and biker jacket

Ok all aboard, lets join the soul train!

Bernardngo level 40, 144 stars. Need power amplifer, spotlight,fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, biker jacker and bright lantern? thanks

I'm just throwing on some small stuff, I don't need to take first place though!!!

I'm just throwing on some small stuff, I don't need to take first place though!!!

I'd love first place, or place two or three, but I know where are numerous so I don't want to take anyone's place. I'd just loved to complete my 1/3 spatial monument collection.

Hey Rob

have a safe trip :)

I'm down to 100 waiting requests, I should be done in an hour or two I think. Feel free to try to visit me.

And no matter if it works or not, thanks a lot for trying ;)

Tele - it works! I just visited your city, but due to day limit left no fingerprints ;) Your city is soooo immense!

People, let's visit Tele & Luke everyday (it's safe - I tried), each of them need a company after long time of loneliness!

... and thank you all for wishes of safe travel.

Sorry gang, bad time for a phone call...don't they realize I'm in the middle of a launch...how rude!

Bernardngo level 40, 144 stars. Need power amplifer, spotlight,fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, biker jacker and bright lantern? thanks

Tele - it works! I just visited your city, but due to day limit left no fingerprints ;) Your city is soooo immense!

People, let's visit Tele & Luke everyday (it's safe - I tried), each of them need a company after long time of loneliness!

... and thank you all for wishes of safe travel.

Thank you Rob!!! :) It is thanks to you :)

Yes just visited you nice airport very tidy. Works.....

lv40 167 stars. Quest items please and fuel hoses

Thanks a lot Fred :) Yours is awesome, I always find the building I need :)

Ok - just put my 120 in

Think we have 7 in. Lets go to 200 maybe some more will join

Think we have 7 in. Lets go to 200 maybe some more will join

200 it is.

Lets give tele cove first. How about you put in 202 and we all will hold back at 200

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back