What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I can say the Stadiums are crap they don't give up anything.

the campgrounds on the other hand drop every 15 minutes and are pretty regular.

Yes please to haze things when you launching I land in 1hr 26 mins

lv40 167 stars. Quest items please and fuel hoses

Climb on board. 1hour

Bernardngo level 40, 144 stars. Need power amplifer, spotlight,fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, biker jacker and bright lantern? thanks

Wow!

I haven't had anytime to logon to the forum for the last few days and just been quickly gifting from the game and I have about 50 pages to catch up on!!!

It is true though, I have missed the forum more than the game! Have updated for the new quest and build campsites etc. I'll gift bikers jackets until we are complete on that bit. I'm also ready to join a launch too if anyone is ready...

Rock and roll! X

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

My beloved gang of freaks! I'll be leaving tomorrow till Sunday evening with limited access to internet. Please feel free to send me gifts during that time, for standard items just send what you want and I will return it. Regarding rock rock quest items I'll send Haze Machine for each.
I will fully reciprocate after my return in more civilised area ;)
Have fun! I'm just horrified about number of post to read after my return ;)

Hey Rob

have a safe trip :)

I'm down to 100 waiting requests, I should be done in an hour or two I think. Feel free to try to visit me.

And no matter if it works or not, thanks a lot for trying ;)

Climb on board. 1hour

Bernardngo level 40, 144 stars. Need power amplifer, spotlight,fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, biker jacker and bright lantern? thanks

Mind if I hitch a ride? I don't have many points.

Rob in fact it was much faster than what I though. So I have no more request waiting. I keep my fingers cross, but I'm not really confident it will work. Well I guess we'll see :)

Mind if I hitch a ride? I don't have many points.

Welcome. We can take it slow to see who joins. May we start at 120 Pts and see how it goes. Commander Fred is so much better at this. 20 min from now Ok?

Rob in fact it was much faster than what I though. So I have no more request waiting. I keep my fingers cross, but I'm not really confident it will work. Well I guess we'll see :)

It worked. Have just managed to see your airport!

Sian and David (level 40) need biker jackets. Have haze machine.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back