What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Welcome. We can take it slow to see who joins. May we start at 120 Pts and see how it goes. Commander Fred is so much better at this. 20 min from now Ok?

Bernardngo level 40, 144 stars. Need power amplifer, spotlight,fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, biker jacker and bright lantern? thanks

Thank you!
I'm ready. See you there :)

Thanks for all the gifts. I just need 3 amplifiers (don't know if anyone can gift these) and loads of jackets

Ok all aboard, lets join the soul train!

Bernardngo level 40, 144 stars. Need power amplifer, spotlight,fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, biker jacker and bright lantern? thanks

It worked. Have just managed to see your airport!

Sian and David (level 40) need biker jackets. Have haze machine.

Me too! This is great! Rob is indeed a legend!

Ohh :) I'm so happy!! So you are all welcome to visit my airport now if you wish so :)

And I should make amend to GI I shouldn't have said that they were unable to fix the problem.

And thanks a lot Rob!!!!!!!!!

And thanks a lot to both of you for trying ;)

Last edited:

I sent you a request. I would love to hitch a ride too.

I've sent you request, then I can join you too!

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

I'll keep mine crossed for you as well. Perhaps we can a celebratory Costa!

Sian and David (level 40) need biker jackets. Have haze machine.

Yay! Sounds good. Will let u know if I complete

captain flop (level 37) New items for time to rock quest duty free items,passengers, fuel. Thank you, I love u all ;). I have haze machine and biker jacket

What is this Costa you 2 like so much?

Lol! You don't have costas? Like Starbucks

captain flop (level 37) New items for time to rock quest duty free items,passengers, fuel. Thank you, I love u all ;). I have haze machine and biker jacket

Climb on board. 1hour

Ok good I stop adding points to read forum nearly added too much

lv40 167 stars. Quest items please and fuel hoses

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back