What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

200 it is.

Great 200 for all, except for Tele Cove

Bernardngo level 40, 144 stars. Need power amplifer, spotlight,fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, biker jacker and bright lantern? thanks

Lets give tele cove first. How about you put in 202 and we all will hold back at 200

Bernardngo level 40, 144 stars. Need power amplifer, spotlight,fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, biker jacker and bright lantern? thanks

If everyone is okay for that, that would be really nice. Thank you so much!!!! :)

Although, it wasn't really GI fix, it was rob fix. Will try to remember I can visit tomorrow

captain flop (level 37) New items for time to rock quest duty free items,passengers, fuel. Thank you, I love u all ;). I have haze machine and biker jacket

Thank you, but neither GI nor me fixed anything - actually Tele made everything to fix her game. My only little merit was that I made GI uncomfortable with continual questions and they at last gave one WORKING solution :)

Great 200 for all, except for Tele Cove

Okay, but we need more people then, right?

Yikes I have been hijacked. 240 to all...help

Go tele take the pole

Yikes I have been hijacked. 240 to all...help

Aaahahahahahaaha!!
You're killing me :D

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back